The Drunken Skype Thread

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: The Drunken Skype Thread

Post by Hugh »

So what is this thing??? Is it like facebook or what? There is a message that someone named well I better not say the name but the initials are KG that wants to connect with me like a facebook friend request. Is it possible that someone who doesn't know my skype or email could try that? It must be someone from this board, or else a random spammer. So if it was you, please let me know, because I don't want to click on it and get malware or a spammer or something.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:33 pm
So what is this thing??? Is it like facebook or what? There is a message that someone named well I better not say the name but the initials are KG that wants to connect with me like a facebook friend request. Is it possible that someone who doesn't know my skype or email could try that? It must be someone from this board, or else a random spammer. So if it was you, please let me know, because I don't want to click on it and get malware or a spammer or something.
Could be a friend of Dear Booze's. We met him in Vegas. As far as I know though, he is not on the board.

Call running now with FKR!
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:33 pm
get malware or a spammer or something.
You can`t get any of those from skype. STDs though....
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Don't be a head in the sand critic before you try it out. See you all tomorrow!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Did you guys know you can do this same thing on Facebook? There is a camera on your Facebook page and if you click on it, it will ask you what friends you want to video chat with. I drunk videoed one of my Facebook friends last week.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:41 pm
Did you guys know you can do this same thing on Facebook? There is a camera on your Facebook page and if you click on it, it will ask you what friends you want to video chat with. I drunk videoed one of my Facebook friends last week.
Fuck that.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

I will not honor any promises made while Skyping. I have some vague memory of promising to attend a meetup or some shit, but I ain't going. Not even if it's at Josie Pearl's mining cabin.

(The YouTube video I saw of her cabin showed electrical outlets and a particular style of phone jack that was not in use prior to 1962 (according to people in the comments section), so someone must have been living there for a while after she died.)

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:57 am
I will not honor any promises made while Skyping. I have some vague memory of promising to attend a meetup or some shit, but I ain't going. Not even if it's at Josie Pearl's mining cabin.
This is one of the funniest things I've read in a very long time. You were so adamant about wanting to go to Josie Pearl's cabin that you had the reat of us talked into it. You even tried messaging AD to make sure Oett didn't poo poo your plan.

Another thing was this:

Oett: Hey Hugh, do you ever drink coctails?
Hugh: I drink to get fucked up. I don't have time for any of that mixing bullshit!
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:31 am
Hugh wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:57 am
This is one of the funniest things I've read in a very long time. You were so adamant about wanting to go to Josie Pearl's cabin that you had the reat of us talked into it. You even tried messaging AD to make sure Oett didn't poo poo your plan.

Another thing was this:

Oett: Hey Hugh, do you ever drink coctails?
Hugh: I drink to get fucked up. I don't have time for any of that mixing bullshit!
I found this used book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People", by Jimmy Lester.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

So here's the deal I htink i figured it out. I saw nausea on here tonight. what you have to do is log onto it, and click on the icon that looks like a camera, and then just stay on it until someone else shows up. otherwise it always looks like nobody is there.

I have always been reluctant to be on here because I didn't know, but you guys are all right, you don't suck all that bad. it's like a bar that has good people in it.

But if you are staying away because you don't like someone who is on it, just say so. When i go to a bar i try to not disturb anybody who might not want to see me. Just say what time you want to be on it, and i will get out of the way.

i was drinking wine when nausea was on there, but now i switched up to whiskey and i popped a codeine tablet. i'm fucked up right now.

there is a video i watched where someone explored an old abandoned mining camp, and there are th?ousands of bottles of salad dressing there. What the ruck was that all about??? There was also a bunch of windex bottles too, What was going on there

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Hugh wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:42 am
there is a video i watched where someone explored an old abandoned mining camp, and there are th?ousands of bottles of salad dressing there. What the ruck was that all about??? There was also a bunch of windex bottles too, What was going on there
If you ever spilled thousand of bottles of salad dressing on a glass countertop, you would understand.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I don`t remember skyping last night
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:01 am
Hugh wrote:
If you ever spilled thousand of bottles of salad dressing on a glass countertop, you would understand.
Probably closed down the mine because of the paper towel shortage back then. Windex® and ranch dressing makes big foam.

Trust me.

Ya know, i saw Big Foam in Fresno back in the day. They rocked gently.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Hugh wrote:
there are th?ousands of bottles of salad dressing there. What the ruck was that all about??? There was also a bunch of windex bottles too, What was going on there
Some people do nothing but eat salads and clean. It's just their way.

Probably the cleanest mining camp you ever saw til everyone ran away.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:45 pm
Hugh wrote:
there are th?ousands of bottles of salad dressing there. What the ruck was that all about??? There was also a bunch of windex bottles too, What was going on there
Some people do nothing but eat salads and clean. It's just their way.

Probably the cleanest mining camp you ever saw til everyone ran away.
Are you talking about Thousand Islands salad dressing? Then it was too bad that all those bottles were expired. No fish tacos for you.