HALF a handle of whiskey

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

HALF a handle of whiskey

Post by l... »

before 2pm. alone in a place where i don't even know where the nearest gas station is. merry christmas. crying my eyes out. joy to all.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: HALF a handle of whiskey

Post by Bluto »

I wish I could do more to ease your sorrows, but for now I give you my toast and the tip of my hat. I hope you are well.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

thank you.. i'm trying my best. :)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

It may be dark and horrible for you right now, but you've got a friend in Georgia who welcomed you into his home, that's something to brighten your day, isn't it? I find myself in a similar situation - thanks to my wonderful sister and a great buddy of mine of 28 years, I've got places to stay since my move back from the hinterlands of central IL, until I get a place here. It's a great comfort to know I could move back and stay a while with them until I got a place of my own again. I hope you find that same comfort and finally find a place to land and be happy and content.

And the good news is, you won't be slipping on any ice this winter!

Prayers your way.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

You could go on a reconnaissance of ever widening circles of your vicinity, boozeninja-style.
The benefits of this will be threefold: knowledge of your area of operations and routes for infiltration and exfiltration, exercise, and a show of force to your new neighbors.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

oh man, we don't even want to talk about the neighbors. or the situation. HOWEVER, i did wake up to find a handle of whiskey (surrounded by ants) sitting on the counter.) and i love you guys. and thank you. when wife gets out of jail....i'm scared. and wpot is awesome by the way. the most kind and gentle soul i think i have ever met. i'm just lonely. i'm not used to it. and for another sentence....i hoped i had never had to write this sentence. but i am HAPPY for the intertrons. and whiskey. and apple juice. and you guys. thank you again.

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by sloweducation »

Best of luck friend. "Alone and low as low can be" can be pretty comforting.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Hang in there, l...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Does not matter how dark the place
keep up your steady drinking pace
to those who think that`s not quite smartly
remeber kid YOU ARE THE PARTY!
Drink!