Forgot my Booze

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Forgot my Booze

Post by Miklo »

Today is going to be a long day, and I really need a drink. I forgot my flask running late for work. Im drinking coffee like crazy but not getting any better, I hope I dont get the shakes during one of my meetings.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

scotchymcdrinkerbean
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: Forgot my Booze

Post by scotchymcdrinkerbean »

Just got off and forgot I was out of Maker's. Now I've to decide between running to the drug store, drinking some of our huge stash of vodka (blech,) trying the Sailor Jerry's, or breaking into the missus' wine supplies.
Elvis: "The two key words for tonight are, 'Caution,' and 'Flammable.'"
JFK: "And, 'Watch your ass.'"

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I can't drink at work because I have to drive a lot.

I usually find that I get sleepy if I drink while working, though I suppose depends on the type of work
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Miklo wrote:Today is going to be a long day, and I really need a drink. I forgot my flask running late for work. Im drinking coffee like crazy but not getting any better, I hope I dont get the shakes during one of my meetings.
Ha! Be honest and tell them. Everyone will laugh loudly and no one will notice, thinking it`s part of your joke. Funny guy you always are!
Drink!

BigDog49
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by BigDog49 »

Three years ago last Wednesday: The same day I forgot to bring my pocket flask to work with me was the same day I quit. Coincidence? I know not.

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

I made it through, and have learned my lesson. Hopefully it dosnt happen again, but for now I have a nice buzz and am sailing through the day.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Let a couple of strong drinks be the wind on your sails Miklo
Drink!