New Member Names Reminder

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: New Member Names Reminder

Post by Two Hearted »

肖尔郎
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Two Hearted wrote:肖尔郎
Hey, don't be rude please!
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Judge

Post by Judge »

How do you pronounce that?
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

How do you type that?

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

Have no idea how it is pronounced.
Have no idea how to type that, I just copied and pasted.
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

i think this 2har10d person might be a bot...has an av, but it's a commercial product....
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

Wingman wrote:i think this 2har10d person might be a bot...has an av, but it's a commercial product....
The commercial product in my av just so happens to be a BEER (and a good one at that) and just so happens to have a trout on the label....
Not my fault that Bell's copied my screen name, camp's location and my favourite pass time for their beer.
--Smatter

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Two Hearted wrote:
Wingman wrote:i think this 2har10d person might be a bot...has an av, but it's a commercial product....
The commercial product in my av just so happens to be a BEER (and a good one at that) and just so happens to have a trout on the label....
Not my fault that Bell's copied my screen name, camp's location and my favourite pass time for their beer.
I will always support Two Hearted, she has the best fish the Road House can cook.
When I think about this day and the ducklings, and Brent sleeping under the table, and the towering surreal lawyer and the Residents, the Spook, the Bat, the Viking, the Road house crew and the garvy, I sometimes think my life is... interesting.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Two Hearted wrote:
I will always support Two Hearted, she has the best fish the Road House can cook.
When I think about this day and the ducklings, and Brent sleeping under the table, and the towering surreal lawyer and the Residents, the Spook, the Bat, the Viking, the Road house crew and the garvy, I sometimes think my life is... interesting.
Oh, the ducklings...I forgot about those for a moment! I wonder how they are doing. Last I heard a snapping turtle got one...
Try driving 14+ hours with 2 ducklings in your car. Only to arrive at a bar in the middle of nowhere,bring them in and pass then off to someone. Kinda like a duckling drug deal. Good times, good times.

Oh by the way, I'm way drunk. Happy holidays!
--Smatter

Bob Young
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sitting on the dock, waiting for the ship too blackout island. I hope it didn't forget about me.

Post by Bob Young »

Every day I pray for a Zombie Armageddon.
“Sinite felix transeat tempus!”

Bob Young
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sitting on the dock, waiting for the ship too blackout island. I hope it didn't forget about me.

Post by Bob Young »

I bet us hardcore drinkers will last the longest.

Bob Young
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Bob Young »

Fucking A im a super drunkard.

Bob Young
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Bob Young »

I gotta question the kinds of lives liven by the people who are juicing like Jacky.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1fHxPY3TJo

GreatWhiteNortherner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by GreatWhiteNortherner »

Merry, Merry Savage wrote:
Drunkenstein44 wrote:
Savage Bloody Savage wrote:I had a differnet name when i joined, then another one, then we did the holiday things. makes it hard when a girl is drunk, remembering her latest name.
And I am?
Burl Ives?

YES. THAT'S IT!
Wine comes in at the mouth,
And love comes in at the eye;
That's all we shall know for truth
Before we grow old and die.
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at you, and I sigh.

Yeats

Judge

Post by Judge »

I know Dexter...34 posts in as many minutes. Too tired to delete them all right now. Get to it in the morning.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.