Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sunday

Post by oettinger »

Good evening sunday drunks,

don`t cough while taking a dump. Trust me

Clean up and drink.

Prosit
Drink!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Vodka does miracles for you gut health. No farts to report, joy is through the roof.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Needs to be an Uncle Oett's Bathroom Etiquette thread. Everything you ever wanted to know about dumping but were too scared to ask.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:58 pm
too scared to ask.
Don`t be shy. I don`t bite, I only drink
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Had a great Sunday. Got up early this morning even after hammering down tequila shots and various Mexican lagers the afternoon before and prepped myself for NFL gametime. Chargers were in MN and Viking country so game time was 10am local. The bar was open and i was the first customer. Ran up an incredible bill for one person in a struggling beach city dive bar. Beers and well drinks are $10 and premium + 5. So, it was 10am and I had a premium Hendricks martini on the bar in front of me and the game on the overhead screens. Got a prime time Sunday discount on a killer cheese burger with avacado and bacon but the final tab with tip was $85! Well, they say you can't take it with you. 😊
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I'm going to start keeping my Maker's in the fridge, so I can skip the ice. Oh crud. It's Tuesday. Sorry.
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday fucks,

do you cook on sundays? Usually I prep food for sunday on friday and put it in the fridge ready to bake.
This weekend I didn`t and I`ll have to wing us some dinner while severly intoxicated.
I`m not the biggest fan of doing this. It will be a messy ass kitchen and will taste like fried catfood.

What do you do? Order pizza?

Cheers and bon appetite
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Got a thick grass fed rib steak seasoned and waiting in the fridge for brunch with a fresh green salad. Will have a martini while it's broiling!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday fuckups,

we will play dunk krocket today. I gifted AD a set for her birthday and we totally forgot about it all summer. Stupid.

What kind of drunk activitys do you enjoy?

Have to get loaded and ready now. Cheers
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday drunks,

Outside-temperatures are plummetting here at the moment. Of course some tenant called last week and told me the central heating doesn`t work. I looked at it and it seemed fine but told em to call me again on sunday if shit is still not running. I forgot to mention DON`T CALL BEFORE NOON cause I`m passed out.
Well thank god there`s something called black russian since once I was awaken by that damn call in the morning I couldn`t fall asleep again.

Do you guys take naps or just stay up and drink like I do?

Cheers
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:51 am
Good morning sunday drunks,

Outside-temperatures are plummetting here at the moment. Of course some tenant called last week and told me the central heating doesn`t work. I looked at it and it seemed fine but told em to call me again on sunday if shit is still not running. I forgot to mention DON`T CALL BEFORE NOON cause I`m passed out.
Well thank god there`s something called black russian since once I was awaken by that damn call in the morning I couldn`t fall asleep again.

Do you guys take naps or just stay up and drink like I do?

Cheers
i havent slept past 9am in years....i can't do it. even if i pass out at 3am on skype i'll ping awake at 6am the next day.....so yeah naps are great.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good drunken morning y'all,

for a second sunday in a row I got woken up by a damn tenant calling. I know you assholes can`t wait to fuck up my sunday but does it really make a difference if you call at noon instead of 9 a.m.? It`s probably about something I can`t fix on a sunday morning anyway. Leave me the F alone! Actually call on monday, afternoon preferred. Then I`ll listen to your list of dumb problems.

Coffee and vodka. Cheers
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ since you're already up and about would you mind coming over and changing out some lightbulbs?

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Also my toilet keeps running, even after jiggling the handle.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday drunks,

today we gained another drinking hour here in germany. Sadly I can`t enjoy it to the fullest since I have to get up at 5 a.m. monday morning to drive my old man to the airport. I`ll try to get somewhat wasted but not totally trashed and go to bed before 10 p.m.
Sound plan? We`ll see...

Cheers
Drink!