Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Sunday

Post by Lush City »

Planning on a fine low humidity Sunday here at what is now known as Silicon Beach just North of LAX, if you ever journey to L.A.

Silicon Beach is the name realtors have coined because of the presence of Google, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter that have offices near by, with overpaid yuppies buying up property in my neighborhood. I'm a local and I will have a great Sunday no matter what!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Cool Lush, how many bars in there?
Drink!

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Doing the usual, when I work overtime: Cramming two days worth of cooking into one, while at the same time, trying to cram two days of drinking into one.
The results are... never boring.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I still have a long Sunday ahead of me but it will be the perfect end to a pretty awesome week. I'm thinking it's a good day for a BBQ.

First off, counting down the few remaining days to Vegas and meeting fellow drunkards!!! Super stoked!! I'm a gunna put my best party dress on and sit at the nickle slots so I can obtain free cocktails. Maybe I will strike it rich.

Consumed 2 bags of cheese Doritos by myself.

Work week was mellow. Even the restraining orders I had to issue were relatively drama free. If that's even possible.

Took some fellow modern drunkards via Skype app to the Farmer's Market yesterday where they could see the freak show. But I scored some carne asada tacos along with some crab won tons and banana lumpia. Then continued to get drunk with fellow drunkards the rest of the day. How can that not be a most righteous day?

A few days ago I met up with a friend I grew up with since birth who I haven't seen in 25 years. She was visiting the tourist trap I call home. It was like no time has passed. (Although she has 2 kids and a husband and I have none of the above. Still waiting for that day I become an "adult"). It was fun reminiscing about so many things I hadforgotten about. I drove them all over the place to sight see and drank vodka out of a water bottle so they weren't privy to the extent of my drunkardism. I did this mainly to be a good example in front of her offspring. In plain view however, I drank a shit ton of beers because beer doesn't count.

We were at this beach and noticed something floating in the waves. At first we thought it was a sea turtle. To me, it looked like a humangous bathing suit that most likely got torn off of a fat tourist in some riptide. Nobody wanted to go in the ocean though because the waves were huge and the shore break was rather neck-breaking. But liquid courage got the best of me and I jumped right in like I was straight outta "Point Break" (Patrick Swayze, not Keanu BTW) and dove straight down for this mysterious object. Turned out to be a barnacle covered box of some sorts. It was light and yet, difficult to bring to shore due to the waves and current. I tried throwing it and towing it but eventually gave up as it appeared to be nothing special. Then after we drove away, my friend said to check the newspaper the next day and the headlines would read "Mysterious box discovered floating in the ocean contained a million dollars". HA.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday divers,

you what really sucks, I got this song going on in my head but can`t recal it`s title.

If you know the title, please sent it via email. Thx in advance,

Prosit everyone
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I went to a gathering to celebrate the life of a good friends Mother, who died last week at the age of 90. Never saw her without a cigarette in one hand and glass of scotch in the other. God bless her soul. She's an inspiration to us all!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:13 pm
Cool Lush, how many bars in there?
Two that I go to.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Drinking and making some a marinara on this a fine a sunday. Mama Mia break out a the track a pants and a the pinky a ring!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Bloody hillbillys. Scrambled eggs. Bacon. It's going to be a fine sunday.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I told Oettinger not to smoke that PCP before I dropped him off at the airport. "That's my angel dust, goddamnit" is what I said specifically.

Really though, we sat around drinking and smoking for breakfast with Deadpool 2 playing in the background. Sunday.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey there sunday fucks! Can`t belive I`m home again for almost a week now.
Reality sucks big dry balls!

The drinking helps cure the pain.

Prosit everyone
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

A fine end to a very good weekend. For me at least.

Cheers!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey there sunday mofos!

Old Smart Drunk called me and will be here next saturday night.

I`ll have to drive to pick him up and thusly can`t drink heavily on friday.

I might get drunk this monday for a replacement
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

God lord sunday imbibers,
being an honest slumlord hurts your wallet. I just finished paying back my tenants for last years running costs. Total sum: 2496,66

No cheers on that.

Prosit
Drink!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:29 am
God lord sunday imbibers,
being an honest slumlord hurts your wallet. I just finished paying back my tenants for last years running costs. Total sum: 2496,66
Please help out a ignorant American...

What are "running costs"?

And what is 2496,66?
DRINK!