Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Sunday

Post by booznik »

Badfellow wrote:
booznik wrote: ...True story: When I woke up this morning, I was cleanshaven. I don't shave at night, so wtf? Oh well, saved time getting to work...
Yes, sometimes too the Booze Elf will do the dishes for me or shave, or do a load of laundry very late night while the Tooth Fairy and the Sandman are off doing shots at a dive bar somewhere after work. And the Booze Elf never does anything sloppy. How he folds the clothes or keeps the sideburns level I will never know. But maybe that's the point, for the Booze Elf works in mysterious ways. Sometimes I suspect the Booze Elf may have greater ambitions brewing.
I wonder if he does a delivery service, because I could really use a sammich right now in my drunkened state. Breaker breaker one-nine, this is booznik calling Booze Elf. You got any roast beef on rye?
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Way back in time booze elf drove me to school in my own car one time. Woke me up while I was brushing my teeth at morning break on the school yard, everyone watching.
After school I couldn`t find the place elf had parked the car first, but when I finally found it, it was parked perfectly in a way undrunk oettinger never ever could have done.

Don`t try this at home kids! You could kill someone.

Still was fun though, thanks to the booze elf
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

on sunday I have to go to help a plumber fit shitpipes. Hopefully he'll join me in a beverage after. He is fond of one or two
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Mr. Viking wrote:on sunday I have to go to help a plumber fit shitpipes. Hopefully he'll join me in a beverage after. He is fond of one or two
Booze Elf, clear your Sunday schedule, and make Mr. Viking's poop-pipe-fixing-after-drunk a blackout-tie event. And bring me another box of hyphens, I'm burning through these things.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

booznik wrote:Booze Elf, clear your Sunday schedule, and make Mr. Viking's poop-pipe-fixing-after-drunk a blackout-tie event. And bring me another box of hyphens, I'm burning through these things.
feel free to come and join in. I have peanuts and an ice box
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

After you've finished fixing shitpipes, I'd be inclined to stay away from the peanuts.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Patchez wrote:After you've finished fixing shitpipes, I'd be inclined to stay away from the peanuts.
well they will need thorough testing

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

This Sunday (18th of May) night (for reasons that will become obvious when you look at The Board's index page, on Sunday), I am treating myself to a night out in a town that I barely know, to see the magnificent Rich Hall, live in concert. I shall ingest a shedload of booze and be taking a large hipflask (and maybe a catheter) into the Queen's Theatre, to enhance my celebratory enjoyment of the show.
Cheers!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Palinka wrote: a large hipflask
No need for the flask, just say you are very hungry
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:
Palinka wrote: a large hipflask
No need for the flask, just say you are very hungry
Put booze inside bread? Who would be drunk enough to try THAT?

Ahemcoughcough...

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

mistah willies wrote:Is another day for drinking. Gawblessit.
Sunday is here again. And whaddya know, this is still true. I know you may not be able to participate tonight due to road-warrior activities tomorrow, but if not, I'll drink some for you, pal.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Palinka wrote:This Sunday (18th of May) night (for reasons that will become obvious when you look at The Board's index page, on Sunday), I am treating myself to a night out in a town that I barely know, to see the magnificent Rich Hall, live in concert. I shall ingest a shedload of booze and be taking a large hipflask (and maybe a catheter) into the Queen's Theatre, to enhance my celebratory enjoyment of the show.
Cheers!
Cheers! Rich Hall is brilliant. Hope ya enjoy the show Dr. P

booznik wrote: Sunday is here again. And whaddya know, this is still true. I know you may not be able to participate tonight due to road-warrior activities tomorrow, but if not, I'll drink some for you, pal.
Sunday again?

Well that calls for a DRINK!

Always willing to raise a glass to lovely Ethyl

Amen

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

mistah willies wrote: Sunday again?

Well that calls for a DRINK!

Always willing to raise a glass to lovely Ethyl

Amen

I thought you weren't coming, so I drank one for you. And another. And another.

Can't put 'em back in the bottle now!

DRINK!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

There is such a thing as having too much Ethyl. And before I am pilloried for heresy, allow me to explain that as I am a Doctor of Quackery (Abuja Medical School, Nigeria - correspondence course, which also involved a favor for a Royal Prince who needed to get money out of the country, but that's another story), there are valid medical reasons for my assertion.

You see, too much Ethyl can build up within one's liquor cabinet, which is an organ sometimes located in the kitchen region, but sometimes in the dining room or elsewhere. If not relieved, the pressures thus created rattle the phlegm, disturb the bile, agitate the blood, and aggravate the Bad Humors, putting oneself in a bad humor.

When this condition is diagnosed, surgery is indicated. That Ethyl...

IT'LL HAVE TO COME OUT!

And then it goes IN MAH BELLEH!

Nope. Not using the Fat Bastard pic. Not happening.

DRINK! and DRINK! AGAIN

To your health!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Ethyl? I know her. I pump ethyl regularly...
Pali is running wild on his birthday. All the best.
Cheers to you Mr. Willies. Can barely see you through the fog...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.