Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Sunday

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:03 pm
In stupid times like these, with woman struggles and all, I am super gratefull to be a drunkard. Thanks alcohol, for all the good time!
Cheers sunday moonwalkers
Great you could make it waste meister, I'm headed for extended Sunday wasting time. This is my weekly high fucked up level happening right now. I'll take the next 4 days off to recover for my next weekend binge. Hope to see you all again on Sunday. The problem is I'm on the W. coast so I'm behind Euro and E. coast on Skype. It's tough to peak out in the morning unless I don't drink at all the day before. Then I can drink and annoy anyone on Skype.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 10:43 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:03 pm
In stupid times like these, with woman struggles and all, I am super gratefull to be a drunkard. Thanks alcohol, for all the good time!
Cheers sunday moonwalkers
Great you could make it waste meister, I'm headed for extended Sunday wasting time. This is my weekly high fucked up level happening right now. I'll take the next 4 days off to recover for my next weekend binge. Hope to see you all again on Sunday. The problem is I'm on the W. coast so I'm behind Euro and E. coast on Skype. It's tough to peak out in the morning unless I don't drink at all the day before. Then I can drink and annoy anyone on Skype.

Skype?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey sunday drunks how are you? I`m getting a heartattack right now but the bumwine should calm the stupid thing down. I atleast hope so.
Oh yeah and fuck the girls that didn`t want to date me yesterday.

Cheers everyone!
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

aught the tail end of oett... put him to sleep, drove off the Artful Detective, anyone else up for some drunken shenanigans. No pistol whipping.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It's about Noon Sunday in Hong Kong and here I am to report to you that I am drunk as a skunk.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

For whatever reason on sundays I get this strange alergic reaction on my skin. It`s looks like smallpox, the people at the gas station looked quite frightened. I think a couple of drinks should cure it in no time.
Cheers sunday drunks
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Got some strange malware on my computer today. Fuck you spying cunts there`s nothing to gain here. I`ll throw the thing in the trash bin if you really try to wreck it.
Damnit, cheers sunday drunks
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It was another excellent Sunday in paradise. Picture perfect weather and people in bars early getting toasted watching the Dodgers sweep the Cubs while the tourists hit the beach.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Well well well sunday again.

I met with an ex gf last night. Went quite well. But no sex. She looks like a crack addict now.

Cheers sunday drunk.
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Eggs Benedict, daiquiris, extra ham, puffing tasty treats on the patio. The only thing missing is the WSJ and a couple of Saigon whores dancing tabletop.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:51 am
Eggs Benedict, daiquiris, extra ham, puffing tasty treats on the patio. The only thing missing is the WSJ and a couple of Saigon whores dancing tabletop.

Eggs Benny? Daiquiris? Saigon Whores? Throw in a round of golf and it's a day in the life of Dear Booze.
Last edited by Artful Drunktective on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

The Dodgers got shut out in Milwaukee. The beach was overcast all day. The drinks in the local bars tasted watered down. It was not a good Sunday in paradise.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:39 pm
The Nurse got shut out in Milwaukee. The diaper was overcast all day. The applesauce watered it up. It was not a good Sunday in the retriement home
Poor Lush, I feel you
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:53 pm
Lush City wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:39 pm
The Nurse got shut out in Milwaukee. The diaper was overcast all day. The applesauce watered it up. It was not a good Sunday in the retriement home
Poor Lush, I feel you
You are one crazy motherfucker. I hope your dick falls off because of all your past escapades.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Why can`t every day be a drunk sunday?
Drink!