Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sunday

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday imbibers,

me and AD are usually pretty smart about preparing our food for the weekend. Means we cook mostly everything on friday already so we don`t have to drunkenly mess up the kitchen on sunday. Today was different though, I had to prep a sheppard`s pie. I think it went relatively well, though I`m not really sure about the seasoning. Does it matter anyhow? When were wasted later we will just devour about anything.

Cheers
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

prost brudda.... eating some good old British food! hah. it's defo not sheppards pie weather here... hottest day of the year so far i recon. i've been drinking cold beers like they're goin out of fashion.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:06 am
prost brudda.... eating some good old British food! hah. it's defo not sheppards pie weather here... hottest day of the year so far i recon. i've been drinking cold beers like they're goin out of fashion.
This was not legit-Brit Shepherd's Pie, beniebeast. It was a trashy 'murrican throw-together remake of ground beef and veggie with a layer of liquid cheese sauce and fried potatoes on top instead of the traditional mash. Since I can't find Tater Tots here, we laid waffle fries on top for a crispy layer. Yep. It was Drunkard Style Shep's Pie. And it rocked.
Okole maluna!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:14 pm
benitobeast69 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:06 am
This was not legit-Brit Shepherd's Pie, beniebeast. It was a trashy 'murrican throw-together remake of ground beef and veggie with a layer of liquid cheese sauce and fried potatoes on top instead of the traditional mash. Since I can't find Tater Tots here, we laid waffle fries on top for a crispy layer. Yep. It was Drunkard Style Shep's Pie. And it rocked.
as long as the liquid cheese sauce is like....actual cheese then that sounds class.....if you mean that bullshit bright orange shit then nah fuck that.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday drunks,

last week our dog Rambo was due for his yearly vet check-up.

Last year they wrote me a note: "cut back on food end treats". He weighted in slightly overweight at 15 pounds.

This year I got scolded! He came in at a whooping 18 pounds. Well fuck.

That stupid vet lady treated me like a retard that doesn`t know how to walk and feed a dog. I fully aware that Rambs is fat and spoiled like hell.
We will work him out more now, promised. And put him on a diet.

Out of curiosity we put our bigger cat Sherlock on the scale. He is also fat as fuck at 16 pounds.

Please don`t call Peta on us,

drink instead. Cheers
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Sorry, I called peta. I couldn't resist.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

They said only feed him 100 gramms a day. Isn`t that basically BF`s daily bong amount?
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:13 am
Sorry, I called peta. I couldn't resist.
Yes thank you for that. PETA contacted us and took Rambo away and said they will transport him to you shortly. You're welcome. Don't forget, Ramz has dogarrhea! But he will get along with your cat just fine.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Yes! My very own shit machine!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good evening sunday drunks,

today I learned in a little one on one with my father that his oldest brother went to an elite nazi school.

Funny huh

Cheers I guess
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday drunks,

so some guy won the billion dollar jackpot in illinois recently.

I would`nt even know what to do with all that cash.

What would be your second purchase (we all agree that the first one would be an enormous bar tap, right?)

Mine would probably a new lawnmowing-tractor or I would pay my asshole neighbour to leave town forever.

Cheers
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I would never clean a litterbox again. I would buy litterboxes and cat litter by the skid. Then every 2-3 days toss the box, grab a fresh one and fill it up with cat litter.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:45 am
I would never clean a litterbox again. I would buy litterboxes and cat litter by the skid. Then every 2-3 days toss the box, grab a fresh one and fill it up with cat litter.
Good point, Me and a friend of mine tought about never washing dishes again. Just toss em out the window and buy new ones*

*if you throw porcelain worth 300 bucks out the window daily for the next 50 years it`s still just 5.5 million
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday drunks,

I must have caught some form of summer flu on the plane. Another reason to hate travelling...

It`s probably not covid since my taste buds are fine and I`m feeling not too shitty but still my sinuses feel like there`s a gallon of snot pressure filled into my skull.
I treated it with some cold margaritas and later will count on my vodka`s medical powers to work their magic.

Cheers
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday drunks,

this weekend I drank until sunrise every day. I don`t know how but AD got me out of bed at noon today and we had some tequila.

Do you drunks like sleeping all day? Or do you rather be drunk all day and crash early. I like both options

Cheers
Drink!