Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Sunday

Post by mistah willies »

Is another day for drinking. Gawblessit.

So, FInished up wioth the gin, and them ladies had the voddie Martinis, and do you know, them garlic coves aint too bad steeped in gin.

Saving the bleu cheese stuffed ones for a fiurther exploit.

What you up to?

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Sunday

Post by booznik »

Ah, I was hoping you'd show up mistah willies... feeling chatty on this Sunday, and no one to talk to but the booze.

I have here a fine 20 year old port that just got opened. I was saving it for an occasion, and this is the occasion of that occasion. And some Tanqueray gin as a palate-cleanser.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Also a bit warm on the Fahrenheit scale today, but not hot enough to turn on the AC. Fan be blowin'.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Very nice port there. Now about that candle...

So, here's some cleaning we did, and cleaning that needs to be done.

Sunday, the dark teatime of the soul? No! Moar draaanking

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Chivas and Kraken look well-cleaned, sir. Hard to tell what the vermouth level is. Grey Goose appears to require cleanup on Aisle 3.

London Underground shot glasses are class. That is all.

The port is imparting deep, dark, secret knowledge that must not fall into government hands. I must protect it at all costs.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

There's not much port left now. The gin is also getting low. I am drunk as a lord, which I believe entitles me to sit in the House of Lords and scrutinize legislation sent up from the House of Drys.

To my fellow lords, I propose the following motion: Drink more.

Seconded and approved.

There will now be more drinking, and those caught not drinking will be subject to the full penalty of the law.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Oh, the Sunday Sleep...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Palinka wrote:Oh, the Sunday Sleep...
That's quite a departure from the original.

Yeah, I'll go on record as preferring the original. Especially live and DRUNK. If they didn't have a few pints before that show, I'm a monkey's uncle.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

The Sunday Drunk has reached Stage 2.

Red alert, shields up.

Anything I may say from this point forward is powered by Mezcal, 49% ABV.

Let's get this starty parted.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Mr. Willies, as this is your thread, I must personally report my progress to you.

1) No animals were harmed during the production of this booze-up. That is certified.

2) Everything is suspiciously blurry.

3) I just saw Savage, or a green-haired approximation, float by, whilst on fire.

I don't think there is any need for panic, as she is the sort of lady who tolerates being set on fire as if it's nothing. Tis but a scratch.

I must protest, however, at the rabid weasel which is currently attempting to steal my drink. As a rule, weasels have no business drinking, and besides, fuck off. You disgusting weasel.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Avast yon weasels!

Damn fine report, young sailor.

Let us go--->

hither asunder and plunder the hidden remainders of treasures

deep under the sea,

the secrets of pirates innate in the tirades give pleasure to tyrants who truly don't see:

We seek the flavor and succor of Ethyl: fight the scurvy rat-bitten man-fleas

Together we Drunkards are one and the same:

We sail on the ocean, we own these dark seas.

Amen.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

The Sunday Drunk has progressed to Stage 3.

There is no booznik, there is only ZUUUUUUL.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

The Glenfarclas has been sippled, not drankled, as befits its status. It is strong. It is excellent.

I think I'll have some more. In my Glencairn glass which is not filled with candle, which equals six of them. You won't catch old booznik without a Glencairn ready and waiting for Scotch. No sir, not ever.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

booznik wrote:The Glenfarclas has been sippled, not drankled, as befits its status. It is strong. It is excellent.

I think I'll have some more. In my Glencairn glass which is not filled with candle, which equals six of them. You won't catch old booznik without a Glencairn ready and waiting for Scotch. No sir, not ever.
Last night had something of an epic quality to it. Once the 120 proof kicked in, I felt like I led the Blackout Brigade to victory at the Battle of Passout Pass. I salute the drunkards-in-arms who served valiantly with me to stumble the good stumble.

True story: When I woke up this morning, I was cleanshaven. I don't shave at night, so wtf? Oh well, saved time getting to work.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

booznik wrote: ...True story: When I woke up this morning, I was cleanshaven. I don't shave at night, so wtf? Oh well, saved time getting to work...
Yes, sometimes too the Booze Elf will do the dishes for me or shave, or do a load of laundry very late night while the Tooth Fairy and the Sandman are off doing shots at a dive bar somewhere after work. And the Booze Elf never does anything sloppy. How he folds the clothes or keeps the sideburns level I will never know. But maybe that's the point, for the Booze Elf works in mysterious ways. Sometimes I suspect the Booze Elf may have greater ambitions brewing.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ