Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Sunday

Post by booznik »

Lush City wrote:...Ethyl? I know her. I pump ethyl regularly...
If I did restroom graffiti, I'd scrape this one on the wall.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

I'm so enboozinated, I think I can see the legendary Booze Elf. Can't tell if male or female. I have on my yellow UV-enhancing glasses and a powerful multi-LED UV flashlight. The unseen becomes seen.

GOT YOU!

Damn, my pictures won't turn out. No UV camera to use. The camera sees nothing.

Booze Elf, thank you for your service. That's an ingenious method of getting in and out. No, I won't tell. Your secret is safe with me.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Lush City wrote:Ethyl? I know her. I pump ethyl regularly...
Pali is running wild on his birthday. All the best.
Cheers to you Mr. Willies. Can barely see you through the fog...

It gets a bit cloudy now and then with all the willy nilly doesn't it?

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

7A.

What number is this, Chip?

SEVEN A

I'm ok you know, I mean, don't get excited man. It's 'cause I'm short, I know.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

If you should meet a policeman, who says you've been quenching your thirst. Just tell him it's physical fitness, and HEALTH COMES FIRST.

NO, ossifer, I has not been dranking, and what's more, I resent the implication.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

The Irish is gone, long live the Irish.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Making some coin.

Sunday is a misnomer. It should be called SecondOfThreeday. Ya know, like a bender.

DRINK!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Another Sunday, and mistah willies and his band of crazed Injuns are on the rampage again. With a 32oz beer in each holster, I JOIN YE, BROTHERS.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Yes, today, thanks to some inspiration, we are drinking in style.

These are just the appetizers though. It's not even noon yet.

Please note, these specimens have been circumcised. They did come in proper brown-bag wrappers. Not forties, I know, but three of those is a pain in the ass to carry when you're also carrying a 12 pack and some other shit. They're also not malt liquor, but my liver does have some standards. And there were on sale anyway.

Word.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

booznik wrote:Yes, today, thanks to some inspiration, we are drinking in style.

These are just the appetizers though. It's not even noon yet.

Please note, these specimens have been circumcised. They did come in proper brown-bag wrappers. Not forties, I know, but three of those is a pain in the ass to carry when you're also carrying a 12 pack and some other shit. They're also not malt liquor, but my liver does have some standards. And there were on sale anyway.

Word.
Gardang dagnammit. Not even fully done with the first of these, and I accidentally delete a bunch of images from this thread, with no undelete possible.

I think I'll be doing some property damage this Sunday, from the looks of things.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nice tsar bomba you got there. Blow noon away.
The stuff I am torturing myseld with atm only goes over the counter in cans, otherwise you would be able to peek the dead rat taking a bath innit
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:Nice tsar bomba you got there. Blow noon away.
The stuff I am torturing myseld with atm only goes over the counter in cans, otherwise you would be able to peek the dead rat taking a bath innit
Noon has been blown away with carbonated barley-pop belch blasts. Onward and downward!

The telephones have smelled my beer, and are massing for an attack. I will be ready for them.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

booznik wrote:I think I'll be doing some property damage this Sunday, from the looks of things.
I pack a chainsaw.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

mistah willies wrote:Making some coin.

Sunday is a misnomer. It should be called SecondOfThreeday. Ya know, like a bender.

DRINK!

And a big ass 3 day bender to you Mr. Willies you old salty pirate! This is a bonus weekend with 2 Sundays! You are never alone on Sunday with a nose full in the Drunkard.com pub. Party on!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Sunday again, and tequila is a breakfast food.

I think I'll need something to drink with this, because it's a bit dry on its own.