Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sunday

Post by oettinger » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:01 pm

If not you`re either FUCKED or DOOMED, or both:
FOOMED
My account got hacked by Buzzawbirdy

Rye and Coke
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Still awake and aware...barely...

10:40 EST
"I feel sorry for people who don’t drink or do drugs. Because someday they’re going to be in a hospital bed, dying, and they won’t know why." - Redd Foxx

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:49 am

Good afternoon sunday drunks.

Today I needed two coffees and five vodka lemons to wake up.

I was smashed like a watermelon dropped from the empire state building last night.

Good thing: I got some peaceful pass out sleep after waking up way to early sat morning. Best sleep ever, no dreams, no nothing. Hit the bed and boom curtain falls. Dead

Bad thing: I diagonally layed down on our bed. Occupying both blankets snoring like a drunk walerus. AD couldn`t move my rockheavy corpse one inch. No space for her in the bed. And we have a big fucking bed.
I told her to leave me passed out on my office chair next time. She said she already does but I always find my way into the bedroom zombie-style

One more time, cheers you all

Rye and Coke
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:51 am

Because it's Whiskey Sour Day, I've had two of those (one w/egg white and one without) and two screw drivers. I'm thinking of doing some yard work and I'm trying to fortify my mind with the idea.
"I feel sorry for people who don’t drink or do drugs. Because someday they’re going to be in a hospital bed, dying, and they won’t know why." - Redd Foxx

Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Nausea » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:32 am

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:49 am
Good thing: I got some peaceful pass out sleep after waking up way to early sat morning. Best sleep ever, no dreams, no nothing. Hit the bed and boom curtain falls. Dead
This is the best type of sleep. A miniature death.

I can't believe Sunday is here already. Damnit. At least there's whiskey.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

Nausea

Post by Nausea » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Woah Hol y Fucking Drunk.

That was the tought as u attempted to traverse the stairs.

gotta crash now
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:08 pm

Waking up on mondays is like your doctor admitting he lied, yes you have Aids. Sorry

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:11 am

Good morning sunday drunks,

people are too stupid to insert animals online.

We are looking for a cat.

Pull your add if you already sold them.

Otherwise your phone will ring all weekend.

Cheers dumbasses

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Sunday Morning Coming Down
Johnny Cash

"The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad
so I had twelve more for desert."
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:26 pm

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:13 pm
Sunday Morning Coming Down
Johnny Cash

"The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad
so I had twelve more for desert."
Love this song and have felt it many of times. Nice version too. Thanks for sharing.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

Rye and Coke
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rye and Coke » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:43 pm

I have to tell myself: "YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM!"

Ugh, I don't feel like it. And I have to go shopping for food, AND I have to cook dinner....

This is not the easy Sunday I was hoping for. The home mini bar is almost drained dry. All I have left is a quarter fifth of vodka and a shot or two of tequila. Christ. I blame Christ. My parents' church had grandparents day so -- against my better judgement -- I took the family to service to make my folks happy. I think they're still in denial that their son is an atheist, but it is what it is. I'm just pissed because it threw off my entire day.

I should be sitting on the couch with a rye-based drink, watching House M.D. with clothes in the dryer and food in the oven.

Instead, I'm several hours behind where I should be; with no food, no clean clothes and no alcohol.

Goddamn God! Damn!

Well, I screwed up my foot kicking a door and I might just stay home tomorrow. So there's that.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:45 pm

Thank god I don`t belive in thís Jesus fucker. Hell no, christ sakes!!!
Rye and Coke wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:43 pm

I should be sitting on the couch with a rye-based drink,
tasty
Rye based? Like you have to dilute your rotgut pruno with something fruity fresh and tasty

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:09 am

Good afternoon sunday drunks.

Today the stupid triathlon took place. It was wose than expected. I toy with the idea of complaining for noise on drunk sunday at the city council. Some of those cheering people really were over the top. One lady in particular. Our house is right at the summit of the long hill climb. So of course assholes are cheering for the bike riders to give it a last push etc

Atleast I slept through most of it and they were done by 2 p.m.

It still sucked big time. And they had perfect weather. They totally messed up the last day of summer.

Getting drunk helped though.

Prost everyone

gede
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: Sund

Post by gede » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:18 am

A long and slow Sunday now that the sun itself has actually returned. Took the kayak out on the ocean with a few beverages stowed in the (as it turns out, not) watertight storage compartment. It’s quite hard to paddle with a beer balanced between your legs, best option is just to forsake all attempts at movement and recline fifty odd meters offshore. Relax in peace and quiet whilst the summer crowds pack the beach...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sund

Post by oettinger » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:37 am

gede wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:18 am
A long and slow Sunday now that the sun itself has actually returned. Took the kayak out on the ocean with a few beverages stowed in the (as it turns out, not) watertight storage compartment. It’s quite hard to paddle with a beer balanced between your legs, best option is just to forsake all attempts at movement and recline fifty odd meters offshore. Relax in peace and quiet whilst the summer crowds pack the beach...
Kayak and drunk offshore? Isn`t that kinda dangerous?

Super chill sunday here you drunk folks. Set the alarm for 5:40 tomorrow morning though.
I don`t know about you but I prefer to shower the afternoon/evening before. It saves sleeping time.

Cheers drunks