Drunken Golf

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

slushfund
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Drunken Golf

Post by slushfund »

Another Convention thread...I have a 6 hole golf course at the resort. It's not perfect, the greens are in rough shape. Regardless, I think a drinking golf tournament will be appropriate.

Any ideas for rules? It's a par 3, so my first idea was a shot (or beer) for each stroke over par, at each following tee.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Drunken Golf

Post by Patchez »

Sounds perfect. I suck at golf so should be pretty potted by tourney's end.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

If I come I would love to do this, however I'm hoping I don't have to bring my clubs. Problem being, I'm a lefty. Do you know if there will be any available?
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

slushfund

Post by slushfund »

Resident Asshole wrote:If I come I would love to do this, however I'm hoping I don't have to bring my clubs. Problem being, I'm a lefty. Do you know if there will be any available?
I do have clubs. Several bags. I'll check today to see if any are leftys. If not, I hear that a wood is needed for one of the holes (this news from some guys who have dubbed the course, The Sip And Chip). I'll get the yardages too. I can usually play a round with a 5 iron and a putter, although I'll have to try that on my course next week. The worst greens were just reseeded.

Resident Asshole

Post by Resident Asshole »

Sweet man, I'm hoping to come. I can make do with whatever, although me using right handed clubs after drinking resulted in very big divots so I try to at least stick to the leftys now.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619