How Do You Want to be Found Dead?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: How Do You Want to be Found Dead?

Post by Lush City »

Would love to go out with a whorehouse heart attack. But since I'm too cheap and can't get it up on demand anymore, why fight it? Since I live alone my fear is they won't find me for weeks. It will only be due to the stench of my abandoned corpse will anyone find me. Sorry for the dark post but this wasn't a smiley faced thread to begin.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I wonder if I would go to a whorehouse if I was a man? I kind of feel that it would be sort of weird. Like, I don't diss the girls who do that for a living, but I could never imagine doing it myself. Grumpy would not go to such a place, because it would make him feel badly about himself, but I don't think he has any strong hates on the girls and their customers. The only thing I do not understand, is pimps. Some scumbag ballsack takes a girl's money that she earned honestly on her back? What a loser he is! Maybe he ought to bend over and take a broomstick up his wazoo. For free.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

And write a thank-you note afterward.
like tears in rain

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Savage wrote:Well, what really frosts my Wheaties, is, I was sotally tober at the time of seize. I mean, at least let me have a good war story. And, to make matters more insulting, on my intake statement, I am, at various points of the three or four page document, described as "having recently imbibed alcohol", "patient does not smoke or drink", "suffering from alcohol withdrawal", has a history of ethanol abuse", --I do not have the pages in front of me, but apparently, I was drunk (no, not. I had milk and water the morning of my fishflopping fit); was suffering from alcohol withdrawal--well, the night before, Grumpy and I split a beer with our burritos, so, I guess NOT... or perhaps I never drink at all--I assure you, I never would have said such a thing, as I have a problem with my nose growing to the size of a sapling. And what the eff about a "history"? What mythical doctor sprang forth and told them I was a diagnosed dipsomaniac?
And by the way, Hemet Hospital, could you guys actually make the beds? Being strapped to an IV and trying to sleep in untucked, and I suspect, less than freshly laundered sheets, is not conducive to a good nights rest.
That's fucked. I usually ask for a printout of my notes. Note sure if it's rude or not, but it seems appropriate. A lot of mistakes are made due to incorrect notes.
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Savage wrote:Well, what really frosts my Wheaties, is, I was sotally tober at the time of seize. I mean, at least let me have a good war story. And, to make matters more insulting, on my intake statement, I am, at various points of the three or four page document, described as "having recently imbibed alcohol", "patient does not smoke or drink", "suffering from alcohol withdrawal", has a history of ethanol abuse", --I do not have the pages in front of me, but apparently, I was drunk (no, not. I had milk and water the morning of my fishflopping fit); was suffering from alcohol withdrawal--well, the night before, Grumpy and I split a beer with our burritos, so, I guess NOT... or perhaps I never drink at all--I assure you, I never would have said such a thing, as I have a problem with my nose growing to the size of a sapling. And what the eff about a "history"? What mythical doctor sprang forth and told them I was a diagnosed dipsomaniac?
And by the way, Hemet Hospital, could you guys actually make the beds? Being strapped to an IV and trying to sleep in untucked, and I suspect, less than freshly laundered sheets, is not conducive to a good nights rest.
I was suffering from alcohol withdrawal the one time I've had a seizure. It has been I think 1 1/2 years since with no further symptoms. Stay hydrated is my motto and it has worked thus far. Good luck.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Resident Asshole

Post by Resident Asshole »

I've already told my mother and my wife that I figure I will go out while riding my motorcycle and I told them both not to feel bad for me if I go out while doing something I love.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Resident Asshole wrote:I've already told my mother and my wife that I figure I will go out while riding my motorcycle and I told them both not to feel bad for me if I go out while doing something I love.

No like button but your OK with me.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

hossthomas
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by hossthomas »

I guess the most poetic end for me would be deep in Tennessee woods that I love so much, boots on, bottle in hand, with a toxicology reports that would astound people for years to come. Of course, there would have to be a notebook close by, if not gripped tightly to my chest.

That's a fantasy though; the most logical outcome for me is probably facedown in bed.
into each life a little stroh's must fall - surreal

i told my landlord and all the other tenants they could fuck off if they don't like hank- hellbound glory

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I will, actually, go out drenched in perfume, reeking of champagne, and talking on the phone with a nasty boy. Or my husband, which is pretty much the same thing. Point being, I will go out talking dirty. Oh, and I will have imbibed chocolate some time in the last hour.

Oh, and bourbon. Because, bourbon. yep.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I mean, seriously, did I mention bourbon?
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote: It will only be due to the stench of my abandoned corpse will anyone find me.
By that rule they would break my door every other sunday. On saturdays already when the russian buddy is staying over the weekend. "Gosh how many dead bodys is that sick fuck hiding in there?"
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

in a chair, that I made myself, with homemade booze of some sort in my hand, of some sort of preventable disease (ie I made it myself)

Currently the most likely for me is still industrial accident (I nearly fell 10 feet off a walkway onto broken glass today, stopped only by my rotten leg which definitely felt weaker after) and that's the second, that I'll crash my car while driving to the doctor's surgery after finding infection in my nasty shin. Don't fall off mountain bikes folks, it doesn't hurt but it becomes annoying after a while
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Savage wrote:I wonder if I would go to a whorehouse if I was a man? I kind of feel that it would be sort of weird. Like, I don't diss the girls who do that for a living, but I could never imagine doing it myself. Grumpy would not go to such a place, because it would make him feel badly about himself, but I don't think he has any strong hates on the girls and their customers. The only thing I do not understand, is pimps. Some scumbag ballsack takes a girl's money that she earned honestly on her back? What a loser he is! Maybe he ought to bend over and take a broomstick up his wazoo. For free.
You don't understand the affect of big round tits on the average male. That is our true home. Let them suffocate us while we climax. I'm just a consumer not a producer. Pimps are on the way out as working women who are no longer dependent on mack daddy take care of their own business once they get free. They are treated well by upscale gentlemen. All the best to you my dear Savage. Hope all is well.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Savage wrote:I wonder if I would go to a whorehouse if I was a man? I kind of feel that it would be sort of weird. Like, I don't diss the girls who do that for a living, but I could never imagine doing it myself. Grumpy would not go to such a place, because it would make him feel badly about himself, but I don't think he has any strong hates on the girls and their customers. The only thing I do not understand, is pimps. Some scumbag ballsack takes a girl's money that she earned honestly on her back? What a loser he is! Maybe he ought to bend over and take a broomstick up his wazoo. For free.
You don't understand the affect of big round tits on the average male. That is our true home. Let them suffocate us while we climax. I'm just a consumer not a producer. Pimps are on the way out as working women who are no longer dependent on mack daddy take care of their own business once they get free. They are treated well by upscale gentlemen. All the best to you my dear Savage. Hope all is well.
Okay, dude, I was talking about pimps, which stink on ice. And no, I got no bazooms. I be flatty patty. I be a small girl.
like tears in rain

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Can we get back to how do you want to be found dead? Well, anyway.

I want them to find me slumped in my chair, with an Everest-tall pile of empties in the kitchen, as in my habit. Scientists should be called in to discern how someone can drink that much and live.

Having a paper published on me would be a bonus.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo