How Do You Want to be Found Dead?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: How Do You Want to be Found Dead?

Post by givemesomepils »

beer by me and of course a bottle of makers 46 resting on my lap and maybe a few assorted pills i didnt get to take yet
Last edited by givemesomepils on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepills wrote:weed
You meant beer stupid
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:
givemesomepills wrote:weed
You meant beer stupid
why what do you mean good sir that is what i posted? i did not edit. >> << >>
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Find me dead in a Las Vegas strip penthouse suite with stacks of cash on the coffee table and two exotic dancers sitting on my face an other places. Might as well go out with a bang and looking like a winner.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:Find me dead in a Las Vegas strip penthouse suite with stacks of cash on the coffee table and two exotic dancers sitting on my face an other places. Might as well go out with a bang and looking like a winner.
Lots of broken champagne bottles also

I will be the dead body rolled up in a rug burning in the parking lots dumpster. Hey at times life is a dumpster fire so that makes just too much sense
Drink!

Dale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Dale »

Like Oliver Reed. Armwrestling, drinking heavily and falling down a bar stool in a Pub.
"What doesn't kill you makes you ... stranger."

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

With clean hair and a book that is not embarrassing.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Oh dear, how morbid we are. I cannot die. I have to buy a Christmas tree tomorrow. Ooh, there's a way to go. Under the Christmas tree. Lying on the velvet, with the colored lights shining on your face.... Oh, and Bing Crosby or Gene Autry warbling away on the stereo.
like tears in rain

Another Tipsy Sailor
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Another Tipsy Sailor »

Eaten by a shark who dies of alcohol poisoning thereafter.
"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way."
-Charles Bukowski

I was probably drunk when I said that, but I meant it.

The second best thing about a shot of Malört is the face the bartender makes when you order it.

VIG44
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by VIG44 »

I hope to be found dead after seeing some crazy shit in my lifetime.. maybe witness the ancient aliens return to earth, or who knows maybe get wasted in outer space as we search for a new planet to live on due to the over population here on Earth.. maybe they will send all the drunks together!! what a journey that would be.. cheers

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

"From my cold dead hands", will be my epitaph.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Hopefully, they won't be able to close the casket, if I die doing what i enjoy the best, other than drinking.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:Hopefully, they won't be able to close the casket, if I die doing what i enjoy the best, other than drinking.
You never heard of these?
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I don't want to be found I wanna be that unexplained smell, and my body just dissolves back into nature naturally except for like my teeth and bones and nobody finds tehm for like 1000 years and the alien scientists find them and determine that humans of the era lived to be 150 years old and had nutrition source of mainly grain distillations and malt beverages and put my teeth and bones in the alien museum of ancient humans then they realize that my teeth can be grinded into powder and snorted or made into tea but snorting was better and its the only thing to cure their alien deadly fucking disease and plus they get this kinda euphoric feeling and a 6 hour boner.
My ancient alien tooth powder would be the shit!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:I don't want to be found I wanna be that unexplained smell, and my body just dissolves back into nature naturally except for like my teeth and bones and nobody finds tehm for like 1000 years and the alien scientists find them and determine that humans of the era lived to be 150 years old and had nutrition source of mainly grain distillations and malt beverages and put my teeth and bones in the alien museum of ancient humans then they realize that my teeth can be grinded into powder and snorted or made into tea but snorting was better and its the only thing to cure their alien deadly fucking disease and plus they get this kinda euphoric feeling and a 6 hour boner.
My ancient alien tooth powder would be the shit!
Post of the young weekend so far. Made me almost spew out my vodka!
Also: How I would like to find Thisrty`s rotting corpse...
Drink!