A nice haul

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

A nice haul

Post by Rip Rufus »

For our housewarming/engagement party, the booze we received was: 15 bottles of assorted wines, Jameson 12 Year Special Reserve, Macallen 18 Year, multiple bottles of Fireball, Sierra Nevada Porter 6pack, Yuengling 12pack, JD Red Stag bottle, and a Busch neon sign. Plus various gift cards totaling $600 or so. I love my friends.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: A nice haul

Post by booznik »

Rip Rufus wrote:For our housewarming/engagement party, the booze we received was: 15 bottles of assorted wines, Jameson 12 Year Special Reserve, Macallen 18 Year, multiple bottles of Fireball, Sierra Nevada Porter 6pack, Yuengling 12pack, JD Red Stag bottle, and a Busch neon sign. Plus various gift cards totaling $600 or so. I love my friends.
New home, new fiancee, a boatload of booze, and generous friends. You're living the life! Congratulations on all 4.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Wait, please...I am confused. You still have all this hooch, after the housewarming party?

Either you are a sneaky host (stashing the good stuff and serving a "Punch" made out the cheapest well liquors and wines), or your friends are total lightweights.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

Palinka wrote:Wait, please...I am confused. You still have all this hooch, after the housewarming party?

Either you are a sneaky host (stashing the good stuff and serving a "Punch" made out the cheapest well liquors and wines), or your friends are total lightweights.
After the keg of yuengling and the bottle of Red Stag, yes. We are well set for the next week. Or less.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Rip Rufus wrote:
Palinka wrote:Wait, please...I am confused. You still have all this hooch, after the housewarming party?

After the keg of yuengling and the bottle of Red Stag, yes. We are well set for the next week. Or less.

I need to move again so this can happen.

Wait, I have to move again to refill my sipper of black rum

Lucky bastidge you be, Ripper
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

"18yo Macallen"...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be