The league of incredible drunk gentleman

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The league of incredible drunk gentleman

Post by oettinger »

What do you call an A Team containing the Original A Team, MacGyver, Michael Knight, Tom Selleck and commader Colt "The Fall Beer" Seavers?

A Team plus?
A Team hard liquore?
A Team got lost?
Drink!

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

You're all going to hate me for this, but for some reason, my drunken self attracts women. I want to make it clear that my normal self doesn't do that. No wonder I drink so much.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I love it when cheap cigars smoke well to nearly the end and don't unravel in your mouth. That is a skill in selecting cheap cigars qualifying me to the league of incredible fucked up drunkards. Cheers!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Great league, welcome Women Attractor, who owns the power to steer away youre wife
and Old Smoke who likes his power of drinking half as double half cigar
Drink!