Mere human females drink Whiskey 1st time.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Mere human females drink Whiskey 1st time.

Post by Smatter Noguts »

I rise in defense of Beam, what instead of idiot decendants pimping mixes and the buy-out, remains somewhat ok except for Devil's Cut and some of the shit some marketing ass probably set up as well as the good ol boy 'we drive ol beaters and ain't we all country' fiction, but I ALWAYS have a bottle of Booker's on hand and Beam Black rocks and although WT101 is the better, more economical choice and the go-to Bourbon.

As for Wymyn, there is absolutely no pleasing them and in spite of taste-test proof, will still kill you for overpriced vodka instead of Value-Rite in foofy mixed concoctions, it is a hard-wired genetic double-x chromosome thing, and it's best to nod and smile in the time-honored patriarchial male privileged way and say "whatever you say, darlin'!" instead of using any variety of logical argument, which is as alien and hateful to them as being told those pants make thier ass look huge, 'cause slut-shaming is against the Geneva Protocols, and you should be ashamed you have a penis.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I am , indeed, ashamed that I have a penis. The court system in PA agrees that I should be ashamed. Simply because of a one time event at which I may or may not have "waved it" at innocent bystanders.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Rev. Dead Corpse wrote:
Savage wrote:Holy Mother of Pearl. These bitches are what, like thirty years old? And apparently they grew up on a planet that did not have fucking bourbon. Uhm kay, then.. Aside from that fact, oh please Jesus Christ, do not let these cows breed, because, what the fuck is their probs?
This was my first impression. I felt it would have been impolitic to have stated it so boldly without that extra X in my chromosomes...

Cheers...

Bless, you, angel. I totally get it that you were hesitant to call out those stupid bitches. Because, owning a penis would let you in for a shitload of abuse. But, as I am a vagina-bearing grandma, I can call it, and I did. And I'll do it again, if necessary.
like tears in rain

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

HaveGinWillBabble wrote:I will never understand why women love vodka so much. Vodka is the cheapest liquor for a reason. I believe the only people who actually prefer vodka over other liquors are the types of people to water down their liquor with sugary substances.

Unless you happen to be Russian... in which case I totally understand and, by all means carry on.

edit: and for the record I am a bourbon drinker through and through. If you're a liquor head and you don't like whiskey, chances are you've only tried Jim or fuckin' Jack or you just don't like the taste of decent liquor. For goodness sakes get yourself a bottle of Evan Williams and drink that shit out of the bottle. TELL me it's still sour mash and not POWER mash. Fuck, I love whiskey.
I love vodka because it is versatile. And I suspect the reason why it is cheap is because it doesn't require extra step like most other liquors do. Vodka can be made from almost anything. Anyway, to the question of TJD being bourbon the difference is that TJD is charcoal filtered which disqualifies it from being bourbon. That is really the only difference but it does make it have quite a different taste than bourbon.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619