Smokers Corner

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Smokers Corner

Post by Lush City »

Smoking the strongest killer weed ever called Alien OG, 34% THC! This shit kicks ass and takes no prisoners. Found this L.A. dispensary on the Westside where the prices are right for a change, till they raise the fucking taxes again and force everyone back out to the streets. Fucking Democrat libtards. They will kill the goose that lays the golden eggs every time.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:46 am
Alien OG
fuck yes we all want that shit
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Got that smell
on my clothes
wired god
noone knows

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:09 am
Got that smell
on my clothes
wired god
noone knows
Oh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
The smell that surrounds you
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell - 7/13/1977 - Convention Hall (Official)
https://youtu.be/hib4n9RmFrQ
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Oh, the phenotype cannabis landraces that are currently going on. Congo. Levant. Morocco. The Pamir, Kush and Nepali. Lowland cannabis chinensis and ruderalis japonica. Inbred polyploids from the hill and dale of Kentucky.

Jeah, I'm a puffin' nerd.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:24 am
Oh, the phenotype cannabis landraces that are currently going on. Congo. Levant. Morocco. The Pamir, Kush and Nepali. Lowland cannabis chinensis and ruderalis japonica. Inbred polyploids from the hill and dale of Kentucky.

Ruderalis Japonica sounds like Nagasakialidocious?

So, which side of the dale did it grow?

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:24 am

You are a licensed hypnotherapist I can tell. You are trying desperately to hypnotize anyone reading your posts. You are doing a good job but you don't fool me.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:52 pm
You are a licensed hypnotherapist I can tell. You are trying desperately to hypnotize anyone reading your posts. You are doing a good job but you don't fool me.
Your first mistake was assuming that I was licensed.

Your second mistake was in not ordering that third shot of Tequila Tres Hypnotoadias.

Your fourth mistake is your third mistake.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:23 pm
Lush City wrote:

Your second mistake was in not ordering that third shot of Tequila Tres Hypnotoadias.

That's what is missing. I'm thinking of a tequila recipe that will incorporate the extract from toad skin, the infamous bufotene derived from your local slimy toad, Bufo boreas, a known hallucinogen. This is the basis of the archetypal princess kissing toads. Would you drink something like that?

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:30 am
Badfellow wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:23 pm
Lush City wrote:

That's what is missing. I'm thinking of a tequila recipe that will incorporate the extract from toad skin, the infamous bufotene derived from your local slimy toad, Bufo boreas, a known hallucinogen. This is the basis of the archetypal princess kissing toads. Would you drink something like that?
If it had an absinthe like affect the answer is yes.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
As a booze explorer, I would absolutely drink that.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

According to research, bufotene (bufotoxin to the unenlightened) is compatible with both tequila and kavalactone piper methysticum. This is one of the few exceptions to the rule against mixing psychoactive alkaloids with alcohol.

Another exception is mescaline sulfate, although you'd likely lose the urge to have a margarita after a good, stuff dose. Gorgeous, green margarita in the glistening slush of existence.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

This may sound off-topic, but...

Post by Savage »

Does anyone here still smoke cigarettes? I know, I'm guessing some of you do, but bear with me.

The thing is, our old house had a little front porch, where we used to sit and drink bourbon and relax. We had really nice neighbors, but on one side, the couple were heavy cigarette addicts. They used to sit out and kill a couple of pints of brown liquor and smoke up a storm. (And then go inside and scream at each other until one of them passed out. ) Nice people otherwise, though. Depending on which way the wind was blowing, sometimes their blow off was absolutely overwhelming. So, fast forward twenty years, and we are in a house that has a long covered walkway but no porch, and our front door opens onto a long hallway. So we got a screen door to let some air in the house. The problem is, the neighbors like to smoke outside, in their driveway, which means the front of our house begins to stink, until I shut the front door, and cut off the air to the front part of the house. If we opened any windows, it would be the same stink pit.

Grumpy talked to them, and apparently, they smoke outside because they don't like the smell of smoke in their house.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I've never smoked, so I don't understand that. If you smoke, why would you hate the smell of it? And if you don't like the smell of it in your house, what makes you think your neighbors will like it? I love our new house, but I miss having a sitting porch. In the old house, I found out that various bugs like bourbon, so I began drinking out of a big old sippy straw cup, and I never looked back. Sadly, during the move, Sippy was crushed to death beneath a gravestone from our Halloween display. RIP Sippy...

Meanwhile, our house is either airless up front, or gaggingly cigarettey. I mean, like a rooom full of nasty old ashtrays. With an old man smoking up a storm who says, "So, what's the matter with you?"
like tears in rain

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: This may sound off-topic, but...

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I miss the days when you could smoke EVERYWHERE.
My house is like the smoking room at the Atlanta airport.
Yes, I make many many bad decisions.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I'm down to pipes and cigars. Only a few a month. 5 to 10 per.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice