Women of MD?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Crimson
Booze Head
Booze Head

Women of MD?

Post by Crimson »

For lack of a better phrase, MD seems to be somewhat a sausagr fest. Not that I mind, but as a newly registered drunkard woman I'd love to get to know the other women of this forum too. Because we do face some serious judgement and prejudice out there, and it would be good to know that someone's in our corner!

So, who are you, where are you from, how'd you end up here, what's your daily schedule, and what obstacles do you face in your day to day drunken life?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Women of MD?

Post by oettinger »

Palinka your turn, say hello!

Joking aside, there are some damn fine ladys around here
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Savage is a Noble Lady of Bourbon. She'll be along eventually. With cake.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Crimson wrote:For lack of a better phrase, MD seems to be somewhat a sausagr fest. Not that I mind, but as a newly registered drunkard woman I'd love to get to know the other women of this forum too. Because we do face some serious judgement and prejudice out there, and it would be good to know that someone's in our corner!

So, who are you, where are you from, how'd you end up here, what's your daily schedule, and what obstacles do you face in your day to day drunken life?
You do bring up a good point about the judgmental views some have of a lady who imbibes. A shame really. I like a woman who can hold her own. Kinda they way Barney Stinson looks at Robin when she drinks Scotch.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

HaveGinWillBabble
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by HaveGinWillBabble »

Crimson wrote:For lack of a better phrase, MD seems to be somewhat a sausagr fest. Not that I mind, but as a newly registered drunkard woman I'd love to get to know the other women of this forum too. Because we do face some serious judgement and prejudice out there, and it would be good to know that someone's in our corner!

Out there or out here? We don't generally judge here; just get into stupid fucking fights about nothing.

Again, lass, well met, and FUCKING AHOY!

Cheers!

P.S. Please capitalize the D in Drunkard

Love, Dr. Rayhey, ca[ptain of the painless USS Shitliner.

Also tell my wife she's weird for me... she'll know what I mean. :)
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, always a Trailer Park Boy."
"DRINK!" -mistah willies

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Sausage fest... wait, what was that film where the lady ended up having a sausage all along?

The Drinking Game, wasn't it?
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

booznik wrote:...what was that film where the lady ended up having a sausage all along?...
I am not certain what film you are talking about but from your description I am willing to bet that it was German.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Palinka wrote:German.
How quick this thread went to middle european bottom.
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Yeah, that guy just doesn't pay attention, says the female here since 2003. it was actually feb or march, but I was a brand new internet baby, and didn't know you were s'posed to register on a website forum.
like tears in rain

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

HaveGinWillBabble wrote:

Out there or out here? We don't generally judge here; just get into stupid fucking fights about nothing.

Again, lass, well met, and FUCKING AHOY!

Cheers!

P.S. Please capitalize the D in Drunkard

Love, Dr. Rayhey, ca[ptain of the painless USS Shitliner.

Also tell my wife she's weird for me... she'll know what I mean. :)
What are you looking at?!?

HaveGinWillBabble
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by HaveGinWillBabble »

A drunk, washed up trailer park supervisor who hangs out with a shirtless male prostitute who thinks he looks good but doesn't, who got fired from the force for being drunk - but we're not gonna talk about that, are we? - and the only reason he's here's 'cause his ex wife owns the trailer park. You're fuckin' drunk right now. I can smell the liquor from here. I go away for 18 months and everything goes to shit, doesn't it, Lahey?

Cheers!

And yes, I've been working out.

also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnCU6By_OY
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, always a Trailer Park Boy."
"DRINK!" -mistah willies

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Here you will be seriously judged prejudicially upon your drinking self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76H2UWWkZZA

CHEERS!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse »

From what I've seen so far, the folks here are a bit like what Michael Luther Queen once opined:
I look to a day when people will not be judged by the arrangement of their genetalia, but by the alcohol content of their liver.
Cheers!
<insert something profound here>

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Don't know about my genitalia, but I do know that I have one red hot crush on Gary Busey.
like tears in rain

Crimson
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Crimson »

Since the question arose: Yes, I meant out there, in the "real" world.
But this is illegal 0,00 posting, so I'll log off now.