Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by Lush City »

So, it's cool weather now just starting to heat up here in SoCal. We'll see what the geoengineers have in store for us. Supply lines may fail. My favorite beer brand is no longer available in cans, only bottles which are heavy to slog around. Some sort of Al shortage. I always recycle my beer cans.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Off and on snow all day. Yesterday we were in the 70's. In a day or two we'll be in the 60's for a bit. Gotta love WNY spring.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Us too. We had a week of tropical warm weather and even planted some flowers and put plants outside. This weekend: 40 degrees and almost freezing at night with snow and rain mix. We had to bring everything back inside including the plants we had just purchased from the greenhouse. Thanks a lot April you asshole, teasing us with your faux spring weather.
Okole maluna!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:27 am
Us too. We had a week of tropical warm weather and even planted some flowers and put plants outside. This weekend: 40 degrees and almost freezing at night with snow and rain mix. We had to bring everything back inside including the plants we had just purchased from the greenhouse. Thanks a lot April you asshole, teasing us with your faux spring weather.
do you still work in those weird american temps that no other cunt uses?? lo

it's warm for the first time today and sunny...however snow is scheduled for next week. some strange shit in spring right.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:29 am

do you still work in those weird american temps that no other cunt uses?? lo

Miles and centimiles.
Hey we should be thankful they adopted the seven day week instead of something arbitrary merican like five days this and eight days the next week
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:55 pm
Off and on snow all day. Yesterday we were in the 70's. In a day or two we'll be in the 60's for a bit. Gotta love WNY spring.
We should do a partnership. As it looks like we get your exact same weather a day later. People will pay for that knowledge
Us too. We had a week of tropical warm weather. This weekend: 40 degrees and almost freezing at night with snow and rain mix. Thanks a lot April you asshole, teasing us with your faux spring weather.
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Where's the rain we were supposed to get today?
Who gives a shit it ain't here! Fun times.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Yeah, you fell for the false Spring. You should have consulted your local groundhog. It would have set you straight.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:18 pm

Yeah, you fell for the false Spring. You should have consulted your local groundhog. It would have set you straight.
Well normally we would have not been so hasty but Merkel was threatening another strict lockdown right before Easter so we felt we had to shop while we could in case the stores were closed forever again. It turns out she didn't issue the lockdown because too many people complained, but now she's thinking about doing it again. Not sure why. It isn't working.

oett also said this is the coldest April he has ever experienced so I guess this isn't normal.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Wet, slushy snow today and tomorrow. Spring this weekend. Christ I love upstate NY weather!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

We ordered a bunch of board games online because our winter seems to be never-ending. There isn't even an end in sight on the 10-day forecast, with temperatures hovering around freezing at night. The light at the end of the tunnel is I haven't played Battleship in a million years and forgot how fun it is. Perfect game for two people since many of our games need at least three. Certainly can't play Twister with only two...or can ya?
Okole maluna!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:18 am
We ordered a bunch of board games online because our winter seems to be never-ending. There isn't even an end in sight on the 10-day forecast, with temperatures hovering around freezing at night. The light at the end of the tunnel is I haven't played Battleship in a million years and forgot how fun it is. Perfect game for two people since many of our games need at least three. Certainly can't play Twister with only two...or can ya?
naked twister....gene’s defo up for it.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Continued low clouds, brain fog and hazy sunshine with lower than normal temps throughout SoCal. There is a threat of rain tomorrow night but never fear. Being well stocked is the number 1 concern of any responsible drunkard.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Forecast: Shit today, shit tomorrow, shit week
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^^
A while back you were getting our weather a day or so after us. We're (allegedly) going to be in the 80's Wednesday amd Thursday, so next weekend could be pretty awesome for you guys.