Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:34 am
This is the best weather of the year in SoCal but you can't go out to enjoy it because you have to stay home. The result I'm drinking more and enjoying it less while getting more and more pissed off. So, I smoke more weed and I survive another day.
You don't have a yard?
Chilly mornings with nice early spring days here. Great days for leaving your outside drink on the porch table while you repour your inside drink, as it doesn't get too hot and the bugs aren't out yet to try and steal your alcohol. Mind the storm clouds and pay attention to the doppler storm eye as a light sprinkle is nice in your whisky, like atmospheric branch water, but a downpour can ruin a drink.

Get a yard, roll some doobies, pour some drinks and learn to putter. Puttering around the yard with bourbon and weed is a favorite pastime of mine
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

It`s summerish, but the wind is cold
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Spring enough to go for a bike ride. Course I can't cause of work/stay home rules.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Not too bad. A little colder than I care for but a decent spring day. The coming week is supposed to be nice too.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:29 am
Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:34 am
This is the best weather of the year in SoCal but you can't go out to enjoy it because you have to stay home. The result I'm drinking more and enjoying it less while getting more and more pissed off. So, I smoke more weed and I survive another day.
You don't have a yard?
Chilly mornings with nice early spring days here. Great days for leaving your outside drink on the porch table while you repour your inside drink, as it doesn't get too hot and the bugs aren't out yet to try and steal your alcohol. Mind the storm clouds and pay attention to the doppler storm eye as a light sprinkle is nice in your whisky, like atmospheric branch water, but a downpour can ruin a drink.

Get a yard, roll some doobies, pour some drinks and learn to putter. Puttering around the yard with bourbon and weed is a favorite pastime of mine
I live in a suburban condo complex so there is no backyard. All I have is the street outside and it usually leads to the local mini mart which has a great selection of booze, bottom shelf to top. I have financed their expansion over the last 20yrs. I'm not kidding. That's my only reason to be out in public other than for an exercise walk.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Right now: fairly grey but not too shitty out there. I'm thinking a walk would be a good idea.

Tomorrow: high winds. Gusts could get over 60 mph. It didn't suck enough with just the pandemic. Thankfully I've been stocking up on cans of beer and food as well as bottles of liquor. And I bought fresh batteries and cleaned up the boombox so I'll have tunes for at least a little bit of the power goes out.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:27 pm

And I bought fresh batteries and cleaned up the boombox so I'll have tunes for at least a little bit of the power goes out.
I`m stupid, I never prepped for life after youtube.

We got cold winds here, and a dry-spell already. All the seeds I planted will die
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:17 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:27 pm

And I bought fresh batteries and cleaned up the boombox so I'll have tunes for at least a little bit of the power goes out.
I`m stupid, I never prepped for life after youtube.

We got cold winds here, and a dry-spell already. All the seeds I planted will die
Aw dude...should've started those seeds indoors back in February. I say this with very little experience. But my bell pepper plants and lone Jalepeno(?) plant look good so far.

Dirty Diamond Lou
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dirty Diamond Lou »

This past week sucked. Nothing to do. I couldn't even go for a walk because I hate the rain. I live in Southern California. I enjoy my weather moderate to hot. I detest the cold. Today should bring the sun back. I believe I shall go cycling, enjoy a spin under the bathing rays of sunshine. Maybe grab a couple of to-go Margaritas from the restaurant down the street and do some bicycle maintenance.
I'm also known as ssapals.

aka: Dirty Lou
aka: Sweet Lou
aka: The Whole Enchilada

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Snow. Again. Enough with the snow already.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

We just had frost right after planting a bunch of plants n' stuff. That's some frustrating B.S. right there.
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

scream ale wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:16 am
Snow. Again. Enough with the snow already.
Ayuh, you got the same storm as us. Wet, heavy snow. More power outages, and for us, No INTERNET. Gawdamah that will not do.

NOw it's Friday, and we're going to have more snow. Maybe I'll move to Alaska since they are not having snow anymore.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

It's one of those nice sunny looking days but you step and outside and...fuckin' chilly!
Still looking forward to getting out at some point.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Sunny one minute rainy the next. Then back to sunny then rain then...
But through it all it's been pretty fuckin windy today.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:16 pm
Sunny one minute rainy the next. Then back to sunny then rain then...
But through it all it's been pretty fuckin windy today.
Same here, with a cold spell. We are waiting for the promised thunder n lightning though. Hey we payed for first row tickets, so bring the laser show
Drink!