Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by Badfellow »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:49 pm
Hottest day of the year at 91 F.
91 F? That's it?

Did you know while they were filming the movie Predator, it got so hot that Arnold accidentally fried his testicles? Sunny side up too. True story.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:31 pm
oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:49 pm
Hottest day of the year at 91 F.
91 F? That's it?

Did you know while they were filming the movie Predator, it got so hot that Arnold accidentally fried his testicles? Sunny side up too. True story.
Way off topic, but I visited the place where Predator was filmed. https://images.app.goo.gl/g1ZghBmRwFaksGJW6
DRINK!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

96 F here. In the 90's every fucking day. Sometimes in the 100's.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ That's a touch warm. The last few days were nice. Not too hot, not too humid. Today is in the 90's and not so nice. But it is Saturday so that's a big plus.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Air conditioner running on high all day and it's still 80 degrees - INSIDE.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

SoCal is getting baked! Whenever it gets over 85F people start whining. The humidity is what is killing everyone. The smoke from all the fires aren't helping either. Your only hope is to get shitfaced drunk, go numb and pass out somewhere nice and soft and hope for a cool morning wake up.
This is what I call the shit season of mean and nasty weather. People get mean and nasty too. It's like they are all turning into Jimmy Lester just mean and nasty as they please.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:07 pm
Way off topic, but I visited the place where Predator was filmed. https://images.app.goo.gl/g1ZghBmRwFaksGJW6
Mr. Boozificator and I visited the town where Ben Hur was filmed. Or maybe not filmed but somethinged.
yeah probably somethinged. It was in Indiana. I don't recall.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Crawfordsville
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

As the massive fires continues to burn, the great central San Joaquin Valley is becoming a giant bowl of smoke.

I woke up this morning and turned on the TV to get a quick update on the infernos and was excited to see that our air quality has changed. It is no longer "unsafe". It received an upgrade to "extremely unsafe."

I'm not sure if that is the highest point of unsafe or if there is, perhaps, something more. Maybe "super unsafe," "super-duper unsafe," "the most unsafe," "the most unsafe ever," "this shit will kill you," "you're gonna die," and "FUCK AIR."
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Shouldn`t be all the woods in cali be burned after all these fires every year? Like nothing left to burn?!
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:43 am
Shouldn`t be all the woods in cali be burned after all these fires every year? Like nothing left to burn?!
Arnold replants everything in the spring time.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:10 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:43 am
Arnold replants everything in the spring time.
He has to because he was the one who flamethrowed everything in the first place.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:39 am
As the massive fires continues to burn, the great central San Joaquin Valley is becoming a giant bowl of smoke.

I woke up this morning and turned on the TV to get a quick update on the infernos and was excited to see that our air quality has changed. It is no longer "unsafe". It received an upgrade to "extremely unsafe."

I'm not sure if that is the highest point of unsafe or if there is, perhaps, something more. Maybe "super unsafe," "super-duper unsafe," "the most unsafe," "the most unsafe ever," "this shit will kill you," "you're gonna die," and "FUCK AIR."
And now it's raining. Seriously?

Funny thing is, earlier today, Oett asked me what would happen if it rained. Would it come down like mud?

Yep. Stinky muddy water. Kind of like when you hose out your Weber Barbeque grill.
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:30 pm
Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:39 am

And now it's raining. Seriously?

Funny thing is, earlier today, Oett asked me what would happen if it rained. Would it come down like mud?

Yep. Stinky muddy water. Kind of like when you hose out your Weber Barbecue grill.
Well, for some reason my condo started to smell like smoldering carpet. I looked all over and by the time I found it next to chair where I began, so I grabbed my fire extinguisher and quickly put it out. It started on a cotton towel I used to save the carpet from charring. Wow! Something fucked up. I got a big charred spot on my carpet now. Shameful!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:46 pm

(The fire) started on a cotton towel I used to save the carpet from charring.
Uhhh...

Okole maluna!