Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Don't fuck with Trump. He's making the Krauts reverse their import tax on US vehicles! LOL!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sammy wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:02 pm
Don't fuck with Trump. He's making the Krauts reverse their import tax on US vehicles! LOL!
Your BMW will get a rarity now. Don`t sell now, wait
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I drive a Ford 150 pickup Otter!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sell now, it won`t get any rarer!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It's the beginning of Summer and SoCal beaches are covered with heavy overcast in the early morning extending into late afternoon. You would think this was Winter but it is typical June Gloom. It's perfect for sleeping off a weekend bender. The Sun won't disturb your sleep into the late morning. It makes for a perfect day to drink your troubles away!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:42 pm
It's the beginning of Summer and SoCal beaches are covered with heavy overcast in the early morning extending into late afternoon. You would think this was Winter but it is typical June Gloom. It's perfect for sleeping off a weekend bender. The Sun won't disturb your sleep into the late morning. It makes for a perfect day to drink your troubles away!
Precisely! I even had to close my windows today because it was not hot enough to leave them open. (That and the screaming crackhead outside my bedroom.) There was a burst of evil sunshine at 11 A.M., but it lasted only a few minutes. I'm in Hillcrest, where are you?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:07 pm
Lush City wrote:
Precisely! I even had to close my windows today because it was not hot enough to leave them open. (That and the screaming crackhead outside my bedroom.) There was a burst of evil sunshine at 11 A.M., but it lasted only a few minutes. I'm in Hillcrest, where are you?
I read that San Diego is one of the better places to live in. Why move to Alaska, aside from the raging crackhead?
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

It's fookin' hot out there, mate. Tottering somewhere around 100 F. Time to drink ice cold beer and dive into the pool before my balls spontaneously combust.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:15 am
Hugh wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:07 pm
Lush City wrote:
I read that San Diego is one of the better places to live in. Why move to Alaska, aside from the raging crackhead?
I only dream of moving to Alaska (or the desert or the Appalachians) when I'm drunk in the middle of the night and wonder how many different ways I can hit the reset button on life. Right now I have no desire to escape to [INSERT DESTINATION HERE], but I've only poured the first glass of wine. It will be hours before my next "How can I escape to [INSERT DESTINATION HERE]" thread.

Damb, I'm an idiot.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Heat wave hitting just as I start work. At least it's overnight so I miss some of the swamp balliness.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Patchez wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:51 pm
Heat wave hitting just as I start work. At least it's overnight so I miss some of the swamp balliness.
Just out of curiosity, what is the temperature of your "heat wave"?

We are in the middle of a cold snap out here. It cooled down to 98 degrees today.
DRINK!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Hot, hotter and fuck this.

calx

Post by calx »

Gonna be 110+ all week next week. Good times!
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Stage 2 Fire Restrictions
At 5:30pm on Thursday, June 28, 2018, the Town of Frisco enacted stage 2 fire restrictions.

Public Notice

At any time during which a Stage 2 notice is posted, it shall be unlawful to:

1. Build, maintain, attend or use any outdoor fire, including but not limited to a campfire, or a fire in a charcoal grill, coal or wood burning stove including, without limitation, the use of any such fire, grill or stove within developed camping or picnic grounds;

2. Dispose of any burning object outdoors, including without limitation, any cigarette, marijuana, cigar or match;

3. Use or sell any fireworks, or to use any explosive requiring a fuse or blasting cap, including without limitation any rocket or exploding target;

4. Operate a chainsaw without an approved spark arrestor, five (5) gallons of water, a “2A10BC” classified dry chemical fire extinguisher, and a round point shovel with an overall length of at least 36 inches at hand and ready for use; for purposes of this subsection, “at hand and ready for use” shall mean, with respect to the fire extinguisher, that the fire extinguisher is immediately available to the chainsaw operator at all times and, with respect to the water and shovel, that such items are readily accessible by the operator and may be obtained by the operator and brought to the site of operation within one minute;

5. Weld or operate an acetylene or other torch with an open flame outdoors; or

6. Inflate or propel a hot air balloon.

The prohibition on fires that is set forth in subsection “D” above shall not include fires contained within (i) a liquid-fueled or gas-fueled stove, or (ii) a fireplace contained within a fully enclosed building. The prohibition on fireworks that is set forth in subsection “D” above shall not include commercial, professional and municipal fireworks displays that have received specific written approval from the Summit County Sheriff.

For purposes of this Section, an “Open Fire” shall be defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires, or the prescribed burning of fence rows, fields, wildlands, trash or debris.

For purposes of this Section, “Fireworks” shall mean any article, device or substance prepared for the primary purpose of producing a visual or auditory sensation by combustion, explosion, deflagration or detonations, including, without limitation, the following articles and devices commonly known and used as fireworks: toy cannons or toy canes in which explosives are used, blank cartridges, the type of balloon which requires fire underneath to propel the same, firecrackers, torpedoes, skyrockets, rockets, Roman candles, sparklers, fountains, Day-Glo bombs, cigarette loads and torches, or other fireworks of like construction, and any fireworks containing any explosive or flammable compound, or any tablets or other device containing any explosive substance. “Fireworks” shall not include any toy caps that do not contain more than twenty-five hundredths of a grain of explosive compound per cap; trick matches, trick noisemakers, toy smoke devices and novelty auto alarms; or highway flares, railway fuses, ship distress signals, smoke candles and other emergency signal devices.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:37 pm
Hot, hotter and fuck this.
Dude what did we say about advertising your body on heree?!?!
Drink!