Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:14 am
Monday it bloody snowed
Tuesday was tit's-up cold,
Wednesday was even colder-
Balls froze solid as a boulder
Thursday froze my nads off at the zoo
I come from Injun Town, I'm just an ordinary Drunk
Fridays I go Skyping with the duuuuudes
I'm bound to be all fucked up on a Saturday night (there he goes again)
I'll be drinking on a Sunday
drinking on a Sunday
drinking all damned Sunday afternoon

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Lately it's been cold, colder and mighty fuck it's cold outside. Supposedly we're getting above freezing the next couple of days.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

51 degrees fahrenheit right now, but supposed to be in the 60s the rest of the week. What a relief from the triple digits of summer and fall. (Yeah, I know it won't be winter till the solstice (my big boy zeke's birthday) but whatever. At least I can order perfume and not have to worry about it boiling in the truck and mailbox.
like tears in rain

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Savage wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:22 am
51 degrees fahrenheit right now, but supposed to be in the 60s the rest of the week. What a relief from the triple digits of summer and fall. (Yeah, I know it won't be winter till the solstice (my big boy zeke's birthday) but whatever. At least I can order perfume and not have to worry about it boiling in the truck and mailbox.
What helps is the marine layer that rolls in from the coast in the afternoon after the ground has had a chance to heat up and it makes for a nice blanket thru the night buffering temps.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Wet and warm, jusk like you want your.... weather report
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 pm
What helps is the marine layer that rolls in from the coast in the afternoon after the ground has had a chance to heat up and it makes for a nice blanket thru the night buffering temps.
There's a joke in there somewhere, straining to come out.
like tears in rain

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

After a few mild days winter has returned to us. Today it appears we get a mini blizzard. Or whatever you wanna call it. I call it a good day to hunker down with the cats and some Glenfiddich.
Cheers people!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:09 pm
a mini blizzard. Or whatever you wanna call it.
A minzzard.

We had almost spring like weather yesterday, cold is cóming back over here too though
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

NoCal has again been pummeled by a 'bomb cyclone'. Very high winds rain and very cold air coming off the Pacific. Prepare for power outages and extremely high surf on the coast with swells 30-40'! If you go there you better pack it in with all your booze. When the booze runs out you need to evacuate. You can't be a city slicker and think you can survive up there.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Snow and sleet for the Washington, DC, area. Should've stayed inside but I just had to see the Conner McGregor fight. Walked to every bar showing the fight that was within distance and every bar was full to capacity. So here I am, at my local bar, sitting in a corner, nursing my tired tired legs and a well whiskey and coke.

This was the first wintery storm of the year, let's see if we have any more. I don't think we will. The planet's getting so hot now and there's nothing we can do about it.

In DC this winter the average temp was close to 70 degrees. Welcome to the goddamn Apocalypse. Cheers! !!!!
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

weather here is easy:
Cold and shitty with cointinued cold and shitty until march.
Then, we get just enough warm to give us false hope till the tornadoes kill us all.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Spending the day in Playa Del Rey, CA. It's beautiful! My buddy's house in the 6000 block of Vista Del Rey is located just steps from three FANTASTIC bars and a breathtaking view of Del Rey Lagoon. This place is so underrated. I want to move here.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:56 pm
Spending the day in Playa Del Rey, CA. It's beautiful! My buddy's house in the 6000 block of Vista Del Rey is located just steps from three FANTASTIC bars and a breathtaking view of Del Rey Lagoon. This place is so underrated. I want to move here.
Funny that you mention that. A few years back I was there on vacation, say does your friend drive a black BMW?
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:13 pm
Dear Booze wrote:
Funny that you mention that. A few years back I was there on vacation, say does your friend drive a black BMW?
No, but there's a guy next door with a BMW SUV crossover thing. I didn't talk to him, but saw it in the garage.
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dear Booze wrote:
Dood, you are in my neigborhood. I'm only a few blocks away down Manchester Ave. We need to hook up!