Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by Frankennietzsche »

It is dick-turtlingly cold out.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

St Louis local weather: FUCKING cold. I smoked one cigarette today. That's how bad it is. Last night I drank almost a bottle of whiskey and smoked ZERO cigarettes. That's how cold it is.

Baseline reference: Smoked a PACK over 5 hours or so at a buddy's shindig where we could smoke indoors drinking on Saturday night.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Strange, cold never kept me from smoking, probably makes me smoke more.

Edit: Ok, - 32 degrees Celsius and forth might be cutting it bit too chill.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Weather: low clouds and fog in the morning, hi 50's. Clearing briefly, hi of 66F, only to have multiple cross traffic of chemtrail spraying jets at high altitude. Soon blue sky turned to overcast in a couple hours due to fake clouds. Coastal layer of real weather rolls in later so no one knows the difference. Those chemtrails represent geoengineering and that's what is creating this drought and deep freeze. But I'll be damned if it makes me dry. It's good to be intoxicated and sopping wet. Cheers!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Miklo wrote:high 70s to low 80s, haven't turned my heater on in weeks. Beautiful weather here on the west coast...
So why is my gas bill almost thirty dollars? We haven't used the heater in a couple of months, and we mostly eat sandwiches and salads nd so forth, and our dryer is electric.
like tears in rain

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Palinka wrote:It turns out that, NSA Agent, booznik can control the weather!
It's true.
Savage wrote:So why is my gas bill almost thirty dollars? We haven't used the heater in a couple of months, and we mostly eat sandwiches and salads nd so forth, and our dryer is electric.
Your neighbors have tapped your gas line and are using it to cook meth.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

booznik wrote:
Palinka wrote:It turns out that, NSA Agent, booznik can control the weather!
It's true.
Savage wrote:So why is my gas bill almost thirty dollars? We haven't used the heater in a couple of months, and we mostly eat sandwiches and salads nd so forth, and our dryer is electric.
Your neighbors have tapped your gas line and are using it to cook meth.
OMG. What if?
like tears in rain

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Maybe you have a leak in your gas line? But you would smell that. Maybe there's a Heisenberg next door to you.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Going on for weeks:
Lovely huh?
More drink.
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

SoCal 61F on the coast with showers. Finally some moisture. All that snow in the rest of the country is stolen weather from the West. Those bastards are manipulating the weather the same way they manipulate financial markets. The whole world is corrupt. It's time for mighty Thor to bring down his hammer.
That concludes today's weather report. Have a nice evening!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Got to tell you all this weather is fucking sick! Everywhere you go. Today I was in my Summer clothes walking down to the beach for happy hour wearing a straw hat! This is the middle of March and it should be a lot cooler and cloudy. Tomorrow is going to be 91F. In the valley 15 miles inland it will be over 100F. Read today in the L.A. Times that the State has only one year of water before we run out! The article recommends rationing now. Ya think? Many of you folks in the East are digging out from record snowfall. If this weather isn't manipulated because they do have the tech, then we are headed into an ice age where there is all this high variability. Hope everyone is staying well supplied with booze. If you are cut off, we want to know.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:Got to tell you all this weather is fucking sick! Everywhere you go. Today I was in my Summer clothes walking down to the beach for happy hour wearing a straw hat! This is the middle of March and it should be a lot cooler and cloudy. Tomorrow is going to be 91F. In the valley 15 miles inland it will be over 100F. Read today in the L.A. Times that the State has only one year of water before we run out! The article recommends rationing now. Ya think? Many of you folks in the East are digging out from record snowfall. If this weather isn't manipulated because they do have the tech, then we are headed into an ice age where there is all this high variability. Hope everyone is staying well supplied with booze. If you are cut off, we want to know.
Please get more drunk!
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Anyone want some snow? I'll mail it to ya

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

...and I need to go out and buy a bad of ice tomorrow. Do you just get a bucket and walk out the door and fill it with snow (crushed ice)? We are talking instant Martini material.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

After another cold spell the past few days it`s getting warm finally. No need for snow Willies, sorry
Drink!