Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:That is hurricane season blowing in over Costa Rica
Dailing the US, are you really loosing Costa Rica?

We got a chilly 22 degrees and 27 tomorrow following a major cooling down the last couple of days. After that we prepare to build our first snowmans!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:

We got a chilly 22 degrees and 27 tomorrow following a major cooling down the last couple of days. After that we prepare to build our first snowmans!
Do you mean Celsius? Are you in the alps? Are you hallucinating? It's July last time I looked.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
oettinger wrote:

Do you mean Celsius? Are you in the alps? Are you hallucinating? It's July last time I looked.
All of that.

Wait, no alps
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

L.A. became a sauna bath today. There were thunderstorms and rain yesterday like a cow pissing on flat rock in July no less! It is so uncomfortable right now I'll have to go jump in the pool then pour some more booze. I might as well be living in Fla! It's an El Nino Summer.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Serious swamp ass weather in the Mid Atlantic states.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Holy crap I swear we are going to outlast this nasty ass weather and hoist a toast. Let's do it now before it's too late. Cheers all!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dont hit the fan with my carrot!
JK the humid air around here is killing everyone,
I once had this Professor from Ghana and he said the heat near the equator is much dryer and more sustainable. Unlike this shit
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:...the heat near the equator is much dryer and more sustainable. Unlike this shit
That's a Goddamn lie! I've been down to the equator and believe me it sucks the life right out of you it's so humid.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Heat and humidity so bad here on the coast in L.A., had to turn on the seldom used a/c. This is sub tropical Mexican weather. They are not only stealing across the border, they are bringing their weather with them! The SF Valley over the pass 20 mi. away is at 105F! Got a stable environment going indoors with plenty of drinks. May have to have the a/c on all nite. The forecast is for more shitty weather, hot and humid with increased drunkenness.

Yeah, you don't like your weather? Then do something about it! Post it right here!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

The local weather girl is talking to me again. She wants me to sire her children. Highs in the low 70's to upper 60's. Now she wants me to drink a martini. Scattered thunderstorms with a 40% chance of mudbutt in the morning.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:The local weather girl is talking to me again. She wants me to sire her children. Highs in the low 70's to upper 60's. Now she wants me to drink a martini. Scattered thunderstorms with a 40% chance of mudbutt in the morning.
40% is a chance I`ll take four out off ten times everytime.

Realy nice around here, last summer days, autumn is around the corner. It`s my favourite time of the year, rainy, not hot not cold just perfect. Time for a big pour on my liver.
Drink!

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

High 60s, maybe low 70s all weekend.
Had a nice night out around the fire pit already.
Have local festivals and home made wine bottling planned for tomorrow.
Sunday brings cool temps, cooler beer, and some Merida Football.
Missus Bluto is also scheduled to return from her drunken weekend in Okoboji.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Casual Binger »

oettinger wrote:Dont hit the fan with my carrot!
JK the humid air around here is killing everyone,
I once had this Professor from Ghana and he said the heat near the equator is much dryer and more sustainable. Unlike this shit
Not in Singapore it's not.

Weather here is pretty perfect at the moment. Warm sunny days with cooler evenings. Mid 20s celcius most of the time. It won't last. We get a few brief weeks of mild weather between six months of too hot n four of too cold. Having said that, I don't know if I could go back to living in the South Island of NZ where 26 is considered a hot summer day.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Casual Binger wrote:26 is considered a hot summer day.
Ouch.

Now is the time of the year when I might get my first "drunk cold". During the day you can still wear a t shirt and shorts but in the night it gets really cold, by then I am too drunk to notice, thusly don´t change clothes and of course smoke heavily with the window open.
Drink!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

An hour and a half east of where I live lies the Sierra Nevada. A fire has burned for six weeks and chewed through more than 128,000 acres in an area that includes Kings Canyon and Sequoia national parks. The sky above the great San Joaquin Valley, in the middle of California, has been completely covered with smoke for weeks now. This is a HUGE area! The sun is partially hidden all day and ash is falling from the sky like fine flakes of snow.
DRINK!