Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

Indeed. It's a rookie move to run out of booze. Stockpile is essential. But two rules:

1. Don't hide it so well from yourself that you won't find it easily enough.

2. Don't hide it from yourself when you're drunk. You'll have to be drunk to remember where it is. Catch 22
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Nice to see you weathered it well. The Mother in Law is in the Bradenton area south of Tampa. The lost power as well some minor fence damage but nothing critical.

Cheers and Bacchus' continued Blessings upon you and yourn.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

mistah willies wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:46 am
^ ^ ^

Indeed. It's a rookie move to run out of booze. Stockpile is essential. But two rules:

2. Don't hide it from yourself when you're drunk. You'll have to be drunk to remember where it is. Catch 22
Can you imagine hiding booze from yourself? I can't. I'd have to be under some hypnotic spell or some mind altering drug for that to happen. It's like a 6th sense always looking for booze.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:33 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:46 am
^ ^ ^

Can you imagine hiding booze from yourself? I can't. I'd have to be under some hypnotic spell or some mind altering drug for that to happen. It's like a 6th sense always looking for booze.
Try the milkcartons. Hmm yummy is this booze, or is it just overdue?
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Gray gray rain rain cold cold.
Hey cool, atleast I don`t sit on a vulcano, life`s good
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It has been balmy dry fall weather in SoCal but booze availability has never been higher. This is opposed to other tragic situations like Puerto Rico. The booze availability index there is pretty close to 0. That means very few people are getting laid since they don't have a pot to piss in let alone buy booze.

May fair weather prevail and much booze find its way to you!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lovely crisp autumn evening here, bonfire and bourbon.
Cheers
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:26 am
Lovely crisp autumn evening here, bonfire and bourbon.
Cheers
Enjoy that for me. I miss that so much! Cheers
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Well, here we go again. Santa Rosa is on fire and the smoke is getting pushed down through the valley and settling above my house. I'm beginning to feel like that cartoon character with his own black cloud above his head. The air is unbearable and the sky is dark.

The wildfires are devastating Northern California as winds push blazes through dry hills and wine country vineyards. The people up there, over 200 miles away, are being evacuated from their homes in record numbers. The crazy flames have already killed 21 people, destroyed more than 3,500 buildings and shut down the world-renowned wine-growing industry.

So far, the fires have burned about 170,000 acres, which is an area larger than the entire city of Chicago, home of Mrs. O'Leary's asshole cow.
DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:58 pm
Well, here we go again. Santa Rosa is on fire and the smoke is getting pushed down through the valley and settling above my house. I'm beginning to feel like that cartoon character with his own black cloud above his head. The air is unbearable and the sky is dark.

The wildfires are devastating Northern California as winds push blazes through dry hills and wine country vineyards. The people up there, over 200 miles away, are being evacuated from their homes in record numbers. The crazy flames have already killed 21 people, destroyed more than 3,500 buildings and shut down the world-renowned wine-growing industry.

So far, the fires have burned about 170,000 acres, which is an area larger than the entire city of Chicago, home of Mrs. O'Leary's asshole cow.
Good thing I don't drink wine. You forgot to mention how much Medical Mary Jane got lost. Sucking back some of the cloud over yer house make you forgetful?

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Patchez wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:04 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

Good thing I don't drink wine. You forgot to mention how much Medical Mary Jane got lost. Sucking back some of the cloud over yer house make you forgetful?
Oh shit. I got busy eating Pringles and lost track of time.
DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:13 pm
Patchez wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:04 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

Oh shit. I got busy eating Pringles and lost track of time.
All that northern Cali weed gone, the only silver lining would be getting a bit of a contact buzz from the smoke.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Think of all that ash fertilizing the valleys like some sort of Vesuvian cycle.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Bubblez
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Bubblez »

Raining here in PA. Thinking drunken trip across the state to stand equally drunk in a stream trying to outsmart a fish.
What would you rather do—leave a beautiful corpse, or a scorched Earth? Don’t live fast and die young. Live long and die hard.¸

—Sarah Szabo

I'm all for a scorched Earth policy. -- Me

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Summer is coming back here in mid october, wtf. I`ll wear shorts for work on monday
Drink!