Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:42 am

Though the downside of ice fishing is you can't really use dynamite like you can in the summer.
That would be awesome
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

SoCal is being drenched in rain with 3 successive storms moving thru from the NW. There are coastal flash flood alerts. Booze is still readily available and even more so since the Rams lost in the Superbowl. The country East of the Rockies is getting the deep freeze. What's up with that? Let's hear some more from the real weather bad lands. How is your booze supply?
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:06 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:42 am

Though the downside of ice fishing is you can't really use dynamite like you can in the summer.
That would be awesome
https://youtu.be/1ofWif3q1M0
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

But no TNT in the video Lush meh
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Really windy and getting colder. At least the lights and heat are still going. At any rate there's a fridge full of beer and some booze brighten everything up should shit go down hill.

Brother Bluto
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Brother Bluto »

scream ale wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:13 pm
Really windy and getting colder. At least the lights and heat are still going. At any rate there's a fridge full of beer and some booze brighten everything up should shit go down hill.
Preparedness.
the worst of my weather is on the way out. We're up to about -3 right now and the winds are dropping a bit. Cold temps will hang around for a week or so and a little more snow (maybe 2 inches if I remember) could come in.

On the menu: A growler from one of my local breweries. Run. Coffee with various creamed liqours. Stir fried vegetables with beef. Sake.

cheers

-Bluto

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Brother Bluto wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:20 pm

On the menu: A growler from one of my local breweries. Run. Coffee with various creamed liqours. Stir fried vegetables with beef. Sake.

cheers

-Bluto
Sounds like a fun evening. Cheers indeed!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Water has been falling from the sky. Strange...this has not happened before. It is cold. I had to put a robe over my tank top. The smashed boxes in the truck got smushy. Will the dump still take them? Thank the goddess for bourbon. And soft purple socks.
like tears in rain

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

It's a balmy -13 F this morning. Think I might crack a bottle of Aquavit and go to the beach today.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Wind is whipping from the west. Now and then, there is a hint of Aquavit on the breeze in between the gusts (50mph), but can't stay outside long enough to keep checking. It's friggin cold. Is that you smoke-signaling me there Badfellow?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

mistah willies wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 am
Wind is whipping from the west. Now and then, there is a hint of Aquavit on the breeze in between the gusts (50mph), but can't stay outside long enough to keep checking. It's friggin cold. Is that you smoke-signaling me there Badfellow?
There might have been some residual bong smoke in there, but I swear it was more or less of an ethyl nature.

Instead of smoke signals, Drunkards communicate by scent and an advanced form of liquor based pheromones.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:08 am
mistah willies wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 am
There might have been some residual bong smoke in there, but I swear it was more or less of an ethyl nature.

Instead of smoke signals, Drunkards communicate by scent and an advanced form of liquor based pheromones.
Indeed. Also, that quantum theory, whatzit?
Huh.
Super-Drinks Theory. That's it.
Ethyl molecules change spin rates in unison across vast distances.
Dimensions are involved

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Savage wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:33 am
Water has been falling from the sky. Strange...this has not happened before. It is cold. I had to put a robe over my tank top. The smashed boxes in the truck got smushy. Will the dump still take them? Thank the goddess for bourbon. And soft purple socks.
You are a fellow SoCal dweller and I have to agree it's been a rainy sojourn. If you got roof leaks, this steady flow of water will find a way into your dwelling. It's great to see the drought mongers are going away but they passed the new water bill that kicks in 2022. That will be 50gal./day for every individual account at your local water board. There will be breaks for large businesses and corporations so they can stay in business. They will just squeeze us little folks. They will lower the flow pressure so you will have to replumb your property or pay your landlord to do it so your sinks and showers can accommodate a lower flow.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Looks like a nice sunny spring day out there. Very little snow remains, small critters are roaming the yard. But looks lie! Fuckin' cold out there!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:46 pm
Looks like a nice sunny spring day out there. Very little snow remains, small critters are roaming the yard. But looks lie! Fuckin' cold out there!
Fake good weather! Bastards
Drink!