BOO HOO

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: BOO HOO

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Patchez wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:
beerguzzler wrote:This place really has went to shit....BUT IWONT GIVE UP MMMAAANNN!!!! WHERES ALLMY DRUNARD FRIENDS<<WHERE I SAY
Wow, 37 posts, you sure are a regular contributor.
I think he was in here back in the day under another name. Thirsty knew him as King Buzzo or some such. Please refer to the second post.
I that indeed is the case, the previous incarnation of the booer in question still totaled only 555 posts in 7 years, and that was before he stopped posting for three years... I too would love more activity on the board, but I believe it's more beneficial to try to create nice conversation and entertainment than to complain and run away.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Mr Boozificator wrote: I too would love more activity on the board, but I believe it's more beneficial to try to create nice conversation and entertainment than to complain and run away.
Hear hear!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I had no idea of the total post count. I stand corrected. I also agree. Drive by posting every couple of months nets nothing.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Patchez wrote:I had no idea of the total post count. I stand corrected. I also agree. Drive by posting every couple of months nets nothing.
TRVTH.

Either you DRINK!

or you do not drink.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

mistah willies wrote:
Patchez wrote:I had no idea of the total post count. I stand corrected. I also agree. Drive by posting every couple of months nets nothing.
TRVTH.

Either you DRINK!

or you do not drink.
Well, I too had a prior incarnation in 2008 under a different handle that acquired about 750 posts before being banned. Pali found out because he intercepted a PM I sent to Thirsty. He confronted me and I persuaded him to let me stay because I was really upsetting more people than I entertained. This is a lounge area today and a place to escape.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Lush City wrote:
mistah willies wrote:
TRVTH.

Either you DRINK!

or you do not drink.
Well, I too had a prior incarnation in 2008 under a different handle that acquired about 750 posts before being banned. Pali found out because he intercepted a PM I sent to Thirsty. He confronted me and I persuaded him to let me stay because I was really upsetting more people than I entertained. This is a lounge area today and a place to escape.
I have no intention to ban that guy, I was just pointing at the irony of a person who posts very little complaining about the low activity.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

meh, he should have been banned years ago for farting up the place. Dude was on a cabbage egg and brussel sprout diet or some shit. Disgusting.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:meh, he should have been banned years ago for farting up the place. Dude was on a cabbage egg and brussel sprout diet or some shit. Disgusting.
I've heard of people dying in their sleep in their unventilated rooms from fart asphyxiation. Can you imagine! Death by a thousand farts?
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:meh, he should have been banned years ago for farting up the place. Dude was on a cabbage egg and brussel sprout diet or some shit. Disgusting.
I've heard of people dying in their sleep in their unventilated rooms from fart asphyxiation. Can you imagine! Death by a thousand farts?
Wow! Is that like more methane than oxygen or what? at least they died in their sleep.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

This thread is making my piss smell funny. I think it's the distinct smell of cock on beerguzzler's breath.

Don't ask me how that works.

Just sit down, stop complaining and start drinking. You're making some of these old timers upset.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Herman wrote:This thread is making beerguzzler's piss upset. I think it's the distinct smell of funny cock on my breath.

Just sit down, stop complaining and start drinking. You're making some of these old timers upset.
Fixed that for you.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Patchez wrote:
Herman wrote:This thread is making beerguzzler's piss upset. I think it's the distinct smell of funny cock on my breath.

Fixed that for you.
To funny cock

Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Hahaha! To funny cock!
Cheers!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Herman wrote:
To funny cock

What kind of sadist puts an always pouring never swilling glass in front of a man with an unquenchable thirst?

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

He just needs to direct that bottle to his neck hole.