Is it just me-

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Is it just me-

Post by mistah willies »

Zombie Viking wrote:You're on a bit of a jag I'd say, keep the streak up. No such thing as a mini bender, unless you're a plumber, but then it's a micro bender anyway. Not really worth mentioning
Zombie Viking, good advice.

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

Zombie Viking wrote:You're on a bit of a jag I'd say, keep the streak up. No such thing as a mini bender, unless you're a plumber, but then it's a micro bender anyway. Not really worth mentioning
Ugh, fuck. No money until next week and i'm too lazy to go get more booze some other way. Oh well, at least i tried. Just a bit sad that it has to end without being as awesome as it could have been.

Back to beers i guess.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Never ask if something is a mini-bender. There was this somewhat nice new member who started a thread about her first "real" bender when she drank for two days straight. I applauded her. But someone must`ve told her otherwise, to not use this term under a week or so. She called us "etilist drunks" among other things and left for good. That was amusing.
Drink!

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

Good news is, it's round 2 right now. I have that fucking incredible burst of energy to drink more, this time i way better, and im not gonna run out of liquor. 6 bottles of bourbon - Lets play for the fucking round of endurance. If anyone is still reading this, grit your teeth clench your fists narrow your eyes and lets do this fucking thing.

To people we long to be with and other people we hope have rotted in the fucking ground since we last saw them.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Tarcek wrote:Good news is, it's round 2 right now. I have that fucking incredible burst of energy to drink more, this time i way better, and im not gonna run out of liquor. 6 bottles of bourbon - Lets play for the fucking round of endurance. If anyone is still reading this, grit your teeth clench your fists narrow your eyes and lets do this fucking thing.

To people we long to be with and other people we hope have rotted in the fucking ground since we last saw them.
6 bottles? I`ll give you 4 days at most. When entering a drinking frenzy the human body can intake huge amounts without notice
Drink!

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

4 days is pefect, just in time for thelast few days of the week :)