I fucking know I was wrong

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

I fucking know I was wrong

Post by Bur »

ISIS should've been stamped off ages ago per Bill'o Reilly.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: I fucking know I was wrong

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Bur wrote:ISIS should've been stamped off ages ago per Bill'o Reilly.
A lot of us are coming around to that point of view.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Yesterday's events were truly sickening. Thoughts are with the People of Paris and anyone whose loved ones, friends or relatives were injured or killed. These horrible ISIS bastards and their terrorist ideology need to be removed from this planet.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

We should take the Neo Nazi's from here in the States and trun the fuckers loose on the ISIS twats.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

so the Bin Ladens fucked me over on an oil deal once, OJ's still looking for the real killer.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

GrayMouser
Souse
Souse

Post by GrayMouser »

Patchez wrote:We should take the Neo Nazi's from here in the States and trun the fuckers loose on the ISIS twats.
Very good idea, but only if it's a one way trip for them.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

GrayMouser wrote:
Patchez wrote:We should take the Neo Nazi's from here in the States and trun the fuckers loose on the ISIS twats.
That was kinda my thoughts... a win win.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Patchez wrote:
GrayMouser wrote:
That was kinda my thoughts... a win win.
Can we send them our hipsters too? After two days of "Bro, I entered the Jihad before any of you even knew it was cool." and various beard trimming advice, they should all commit suicide.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I would sent them our neo cons that scream for war but please without their own children
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

The US along with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a few other Sunni states created and financed ISIS. Small wonder Obama's campaign to get them for over a year got nowhere until Russia came in and started cleaning house to protect Assad. Now all the NATO countries are going to want to invade Syria to destroy ISIS but only want to overthrow Assad. WWIII has begun. Get ready and stock up on booze. I'm telling you now. Booze and bullets will be the new currency!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Bur

Post by Bur »

Lush City wrote:
The US along with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a few other Sunni states created and financed ISIS. Small wonder Obama's campaign to get them for over a year got nowhere until Russia came in and started cleaning house to protect Assad. Now all the NATO countries are going to want to invade Syria to destroy ISIS but only want to overthrow Assad. WWIII has begun. Get ready and stock up on booze. I'm telling you now. Booze and bullets will be the new currency!
While I don't agree with you on many points apart from your swagger on music taste. I must say you are on point here. I've also recently read few of ISIS propaganda issues, I believe they are actually if not looking forward towards invasion see it as something that's gonna happen no matter what.

Frankly and unfortunately this clusterfuck is at this point way beyond unfucking with any direct means, I think. Cheers.

P.S good side of living in buttfuck nowhere is that this shouldn't be a prime target for any asshole

Edit: Russian cleaning house I may not fully support though, as Russian anti-terror operations even in their own country seem to leave shit ton of corpses of their own citizens.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Lush City wrote:
Ok, if you want to keep on discussing that, please open a thread in the "Politics whining etc..." forum.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Bur

Post by Bur »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Lush City wrote:
Ok, if you want to keep on discussing that, please open a thread in the "Politics whining etc..." forum.
Nah, I'm done.