Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Thanksgiving panic

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:The Grumpy slept through the alarm, and so had to take my car to work. HELL-FUCKING-O! It is the Tuesday before the Thursday-giving! So now, my elderly parents did not get taken care of, I have not purchased the veggies and fruit and so forth and so on for our TDAY feast. AAARGH! And, we have no damn bourbon. I bet any jury in the USA would exonerate me.

I'm firing up the chainsaw.
I'm oh so sure you're still going to handle that properly. Don't panic, just get angry. Angrier I meant.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Palinka (RIP)

Re: turkey day

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Happy Thanksgiving and dead Kennedy day to all our American Drunkards.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I found an old home video of a Thanksgiving past at the Thirsty Drunk house. Great fun.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d93_1353615420
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:I found an old home video of a Thanksgiving past at the Thirsty Drunk house. Great fun.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d93_1353615420

ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

GOOBLE GOBBLE!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

mission accomplished. that was fun. cheers, all!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Round 2 in three hours with the rest of the wife's family.

U.M. v. OSU on T.V., Walmart Wolverines all around.

My saving grace: full bottles of WT101, Maker's Mark, Laphroig Quarter Cask, 40 Creek Port Barrel Aged and an assorted arsenal of IPA's.

Welcome Christians; this Lion ain't the Detroit type.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

uga/ga tech game about to start. The Redhead and the m.i.l. out on a beer run. dinner with friends we haven't seen in months tonight. this thanksgiving thing is okay.
Stupid should hurt.

--ThirstyDrunk

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Wingman wrote:uga/ga tech game about to start. The Redhead and the m.i.l. out on a beer run. dinner with friends we haven't seen in months tonight. this thanksgiving thing is okay.
I am growing jealous of your nice family life more everyday. Pray that Thirsty never put the final touch on his corporeal exchanging device, because you are in great danger of waking up in the middle of western France wondering why the house is so filthy all of a sudden. Both cars have a full tank by the way, don't thank me, and please don't forget to show up at the barracks on Monday or they'll send my old drill sergeant after you and the dude is now old, he might want to end it as fast as possible. He's vicious.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Mr Boozificator wrote: waking up in the middle of western France wondering why the house is so filthy all of a sudden. Both cars have a full tank by the way, don't thank me, and please don't forget to show up at the barracks on Monday or they'll send my old drill sergeant after you and the dude is now old, he might want to end it as fast as possible. He's vicious.
child's play.

even this fourm isn't safe for details on how The Redhead likes it (she's viscious), and when your cell phone goes off, make sure to take the milan (the silver car) to the fire; gear is in the trunk. take The Child to school every day, and make sure to drill him on baseball; none of that cricket shit (or whatever you people play). oh, and if you're late for work on monday, they'll fire you, and then you'll be on the street. cheers!

actually, T.R. said you could come cook something franch in our kitchen. bring the giant, though he may need to stay in the yard.
Stupid should hurt.

--ThirstyDrunk

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Wingman wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote: waking up in the middle of western France wondering why the house is so filthy all of a sudden. Both cars have a full tank by the way, don't thank me, and please don't forget to show up at the barracks on Monday or they'll send my old drill sergeant after you and the dude is now old, he might want to end it as fast as possible. He's vicious.
child's play.

even this fourm isn't safe for details on how The Redhead likes it (she's viscious), and when your cell phone goes off, make sure to take the milan (the silver car) to the fire; gear is in the trunk. take The Child to school every day, and make sure to drill him on baseball; none of that cricket shit (or whatever you people play). oh, and if you're late for work on monday, they'll fire you, and then you'll be on the street. cheers!

actually, T.R. said you could come cook something franch in our kitchen. bring the giant, though he may need to stay in the yard.
There should be a show about that kind of exchange, where are the TV producers when you need them.
Is it legit to run and then kick people in the nuts at baseball?

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Mr Boozificator wrote: Is it legit to run and then kick people in the nuts at baseball?
during a slide, yes.
Stupid should hurt.

--ThirstyDrunk

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Wingman wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote: Is it legit to run and then kick people in the nuts at baseball?
during a slide, yes.

Ty Cobb used to make a show of sharpening his cleats while the other side was warming up.

Stole a lot of bses in his day.

Great drunk as well.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

But a lousy human!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Palinka wrote:But a lousy human!
So was Denny McClain. But they were great and revered Tigers. And Drunks.