Just sayin'

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Grumpy
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Just sayin'

Post by Grumpy »

Well, here I am again, under the guise of an old, drunk, retired Marine, since I can't be the green lady anymore. It preys on my mind that Palink never told me he had cancer too. I feel so bad for telling him about mine, thinking all the while that his aches and pains and leg probs were due to old injuries. Bless his heart, he was a kind and protective fellow--a real gentleman. I am happy that he is at peace now, and kindly instructing idiots in heaven about the facts of life after death, but I miss talking to him. I will not see him for quite a bit, because FUCK CANCER, I am surviving, despite, (according to Dr. Tsai, my chemo doc,) being too low on platelets, white blood cells, to tolerate the chemo I apparently need. Hey, barring the occasional bad day, I feel fine. Okay, so I have very few hairs. Never had great hair, anyway. Sorry to bore you guys, ...could you all come back? Could we have an active forum again? Could we wisecrack, pontificate, drunktype? I miss you.

I plead. I beg. Seriously.
I don't post often, but I always post drunk.
I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.
Savage types for me, but she doesn't tell me what to say.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Just sayin'

Post by oettinger »

Grumpy wrote:instructing idiots in heaven about the facts of life after death
That quote is made in heaven. So great I almost quoted it twice. This is exactly what he will do. Our great P.
I`ll drink to that!
Drink!