Moderating

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Moderating

Post by Badfellow »

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:48 pm
Fuck the fuck.off
No, good sir. You fuck the fuckin' fuck.off, fuckin' whelp.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:18 pm
ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Fuck the fuck.off
Blah blah with the blah the bang the bang diggity 😃
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:24 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:18 pm
ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Fuck the fuck.off
Blah blah with the blah the bang the bang diggity 😃
Ding dang diggity click, click, click, Boomhauer.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Being drunkard is hard work. Having enough stamina to power through a bad hangover and still go work. Moderating this forum takes dedication to a whole new level.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:47 pm
Moderating this forum takes dedication to a whole new level.
No it doesn`t. Stealing candy from a passed out bum takes more dedication than this

Aaaaaaaand your candy is gone
Drink!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:25 pm
oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:47 pm
Moderating this forum takes dedication to a whole new level.
No it doesn`t. Stealing candy from a passed out bum takes more dedication than this

Aaaaaaaand your candy is gone
Stop reminding me of that. I wanted that candy and you were unconscious.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH!
I guess I can blame drunkedness for just now noticing this stickied sticky suck fest circle jerk for all the holy high exalted moderators. Thank gods we have this thread for us lowly commoners to bestow praise in generous and abundant quantities upon those "who wear green in our monikers". Created by a mod no less. Mods around here used to be just one of the drunks, now you've moderbated yourselves into tertiary stage sycophancy.
Cheers to you! A bottle of cheap rye and toxic frog secretions to Badfellow, the rest of you can share a bowl of Guinea village spit beer.

Resident Asshole wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 pm
Blow it out your kazoo
Seconded.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:56 pm
AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH!
I guess I can blame drunkedness for just now noticing this stickied sticky suck fest circle jerk for all the holy high exalted moderators. Thank gods we have this thread for us lowly commoners to bestow praise in generous and abundant quantities upon those "who wear green in our monikers". Created by a mod no less. Mods around here used to be just one of the drunks, now you've moderbated yourselves into tertiary stage sycophancy.
Cheers to you! A bottle of cheap rye and toxic frog secretions to Badfellow, the rest of you can share a bowl of Guinea village spit beer.

Resident Asshole wrote:
Blow it out your kazoo
Seconded.
Zounds! Tin-foiled again! Would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids.

The plan for world domination of the Green, Greasy Bathrobed Enclave was first uncovered eons ago by RA (the Resident Asshole of the board) and he went to the Face Book to reveal the truth to all.

Yaas, there was hush money involved, and then RA was able to create a hidden bar/bear's den/bunker in his cellar.

Now don't mind the little man behind the green curtain!
He is of no consequence. Now, about just money payments...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:04 am

Zounds! Tin-foiled again! Would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids.

The plan for world domination of the Green, Greasy Bathrobed Enclave was first uncovered eons ago by RA (the Resident Asshole of the board) and he went to the Face Book to reveal the truth to all.

Yaas, there was hush money involved, and then RA was able to create a hidden bar/bear's den/bunker in his cellar.

Now don't mind the little man behind the green curtain!
He is of no consequence. Now, about just money payments...

Don`t talk to the non-greens Will!!!!!

Remember...?!
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Mods around here used to be just one of the drunks, now you've moderbated yourselves into tertiary stage sycophancy.

Resident Asshole wrote:
Blow it out your kazoo
Seconded.
Yep you are correct sir. I use the mod status on résumés and what not. And now that two of us mods are married, our next achievement will be taking over the world. Huzzah!
Okole maluna!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:24 pm
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Mods around here used to be just one of the drunks, now you've moderbated yourselves into tertiary stage sycophancy.

Resident Asshole wrote:
Blow it out your kazoo
Seconded.
Yep you are correct sir. I use the mod status on résumés and what not. And now that two of us mods are married, our next achievement will be taking over the world. Huzzah!
Nowhere did I claim anything of the sort, and the fact that you see it as a "Status" merely confirms my point.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:32 am
Nowhere did I claim anything of the sort, and the fact that you see it as a "Status" merely confirms my point.
Not to be a stickler but uh...yeah ya did (see below) and yep you nailed it! We all strive to achieve in life the "holy exhalted" hierarchy of the MDM forum. If you reach tertiary status, you win and get a Holy Grail!
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH!
I guess I can blame drunkedness for just now noticing this stickied sticky suck fest circle jerk for all the holy high exalted moderators. Thank gods we have this thread for us lowly commoners to bestow praise in generous and abundant quantities upon those "who wear green in our monikers".
It was stickied to assist newb drunakrds on how to find moved posts and utilize the search function. Sorry it wasn't as important as drunkard posts from circa 2005.

Anyway let's just be rid of the drunkard mods and let the bots and trolls overtake, shall we? Have your flamethrowers ready for the botapocalypse.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Once again, look at how this thread has deteriorated. The name of dear Pali was invoked to begin a very earnest post and now look at us. Pali is turning in his grave! I don't care if he was cremated, you know what I mean. He is sadly missed. It is fortunate that the crowd today on this board are quite docile and not prone to violent outbursts of vitriolic rhetoric so it's not a whack a mole job being moderator like it was 10yrs ago.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:47 pm
Once again, look at how this thread has deteriorated. The name of dear Pali was invoked to begin a very earnest post and now look at us. Pali is turning in his grave! I don't care if he was cremated, you know what I mean. He is sadly missed. It is fortunate that the crowd today on this board are quite docile and not prone to violent outbursts of vitriolic rhetoric so it's not a whack a mole job being moderator like it was 10yrs ago.
There are still moles to whack, good sir. Again, do not interpret lack of censorship as the time-looped rhetoric of the complaint or complacent. I defend your right to speak freely. Regardless of concord, whatever the fuck comes out of your gob, good sir, I defend it.

And get the stagnant thumb out of you critical, Matrix compliant ass already. Started the Airing of the Grievances early, I did. Abide by dudism, you do not.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:47 pm
Once again, look at how this thread has deteriorated. The name of dear Pali was invoked to begin a very earnest post and now look at us.
Agreed, sir. This thread was stickied to help the new drunks. Nothing issue worthy for Palinka to pirouette in his grave. Cheers!
Okole maluna!