I'm at a concert

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

I'm at a concert

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Now that my dissertation has been handed in, I'm free to be the jackass that I've longed to be for so long.

Going to try and live-blog (is that what they call it?) my night. Having left an Irish pub, I'm now in a place called Ivory Blacks for a concert. An all-girl metal act from London called the Courtesans.

More importantly, I'm on pints of Tennent's, having been on Guinness in the Irish pub.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: I'm at a concert

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Listening to a guy making music with a Game Boy, a laser harp and more. It's quite something. Need more beer.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Congrats on finishing the dissertation, Shane's! Long time no speak. Hope the night went well or is still going well. The band sound interesting! Gameboy and Laser Harp - what more do you need.

Always be the jackass you longed to be - he's ace, a legend and a great drunkard. Cheers!

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Great to hear from you, tomodon. Hope all is going well! I'm think we'll need to try and arrange another Triple C within the next year or so. Even a brief drunkard reunion would be terrific.

Clearly, I failed at the liveblog of my evening. Must've been good...