The Shed

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Shed

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:11 am
Badfellow wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:58 am
What's the deal with the greasy bathrobe anyway?

Fortunate you may ask...

The Shed is now you're #1 source for bathrobes and bathrobe supplies in the western world. That's right! Come on into The Shed today and experience the finest luxury bathrobe couture has to offer. We carry all sizes, colors and factors of greasiness.

We also custom tailor bathrobes to your specific needs and freakish shape. Whether you're a sloven drunk, stupid hipster, a professional pervert or just a hobby molester, there's a bathrobe and a host of options that are right for you!
OK. Is this some sly inference of my appearance in a robe during our last Skype session? That's why I'm not Skyping any longer. You folks are on my clothes and spiral staircase. Maybe, I'm just getting a little overwrought and underdrunk. LOL!
You barely skyped with us to begin with.
We still want you back, you are fun!
Drink!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 am
Lush City wrote:
Badfellow wrote:

Fortunate you may ask...

The Shed is now you're #1 source for bathrobes and bathrobe supplies in the western world. That's right! Come on into The Shed today and experience the finest luxury bathrobe couture has to offer. We carry all sizes, colors and factors of greasiness.

We also custom tailor bathrobes to your specific needs and freakish shape. Whether you're a sloven drunk, stupid hipster, a professional pervert or just a hobby molester, there's a bathrobe and a host of options that are right for you!
OK. Is this some sly inference of my appearance in a robe during our last Skype session? That's why I'm not Skyping any longer. You folks are on my clothes and spiral staircase. Maybe, I'm just getting a little overwrought and underdrunk. LOL!
You barely skyped with us to begin with.
We still want you back, you are fun!
Mr City, sir.

I have skyped with you on few (or less) occasions, and it struck me that you were well put together. As a matter of fact, I was impressed with your well-appointed home decor as well as your nicely pressed wardrobe. I recall being a little embarrassed at my slovenly appearance during that/those calls. You are a truly fine gentleman with whom I always look forward to chatting.

Well I cannot confirm, I believe the "greasy bathrobe" routine dates back to comments made by Willies and Badfellow about themselves as they began a long day of drinking. It was clear that those comments were based in self depreciating satire. As a matter of fact, I believe that the comments included the purchase and use of hillbilly rope lights as well as other items which are generally coveted by those who certainly do not have the taste or class of anyone who posts on this board.

Your spiral staircase, on the other hand, is something which I got a kick out of. And I recall wondering, aloud, how one would move furnature up and down such a thing? Those comments evolved into the "Things we'd like to do on Lush's staircase" thread, which was created out of love and friendship. I know this to be fact because I created it.

I honestly hope we have a chance to skype soon... For sure before the Vagas trip.

Also, I still have your polo shirt which you won during a trivia contest of some sort. I have even thought about sending it to the Prince of Whales with a message for management to give it to you upon your next visit to that bar. I now have intentions to just hand it to you when I see you in Nevada.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Mr City, sir.

I have appointed wardrobe. I recall being at my that/those calls. You are a truly fine gentleman with whom I always I cannot confirm,

greasy routine dates by Willies and Badfellow about comments were based in self fact, I believe that the use of rope as other items which are generally do not have taste of anyone who posts on this board.

Your other hand, is something which I got a kick out of. And I l wonder, aloud, how friendship was created.

I honestly still have your polo shirt which during a trivia contest I send to the Prince of Whales with a message I now have intentions to just hand it to you when I see you in Nevada.
You`re not normal
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Badfellow wrote:

Fortunate you may ask...

Seriously? If they don't bust your balls the don't like you. The more butsing the more love.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Let the record show I am a big fan of the greasy bathrobe and I wear one frequently so as to more freely lounge in casual comfort and chique dishevelment.

As a courtesy to others and in the interests of avoiding incarceration, it is generally prudent that you NOT go commando under your bathrobe. A pair of freshly laundered silk boxers printed with pink elephants is an ideal accompaniment. Banana hammocks and ball bras are not considered proper etiquette in most situations.

Walking around town in the bathrobe like the earthly manifestation of a slacking demigod, you will also want to give careful consideration to the objects in your pockets. A traveler flask of liquor is a no brainer. If you smoke cigarettes, weed or Nigerian jenkum, make sure to bring plenty. Sluts and whores might wish to pack a good supply of condoms into their pockets (the expert bathrobe tailors at the Shed will be happy to include such features upon request).

We'll be discussing bathrobe couture further, including advanced customized features that would make Batman jizz in his skivvies.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Alex Winter gives good advice on greasy bathrobe sveltness.

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Is this a Trailer Park Boys reference?
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Nope, but this is definitely a Trailer Park Boys reference.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:50 pm
Let the record show I am a big fan of the greasy bathrobe and I wear one frequently so as to more freely lounge in casual comfort and chique dishevelment.

As a courtesy to others and in the interests of avoiding incarceration, it is generally prudent that you NOT go commando under your bathrobe. A pair of freshly laundered silk boxers printed with pink elephants is an ideal accompaniment. Banana hammocks and ball bras are not considered proper etiquette in most situations.

Walking around town in the bathrobe like the earthly manifestation of a slacking demigod, you will also want to give careful consideration to the objects in your pockets. A traveler flask of liquor is a no brainer. If you smoke cigarettes, weed or Nigerian jenkum, make sure to bring plenty. Sluts and whores might wish to pack a good supply of condoms into their pockets (the expert bathrobe tailors at the Shed will be happy to include such features upon request).

We'll be discussing bathrobe couture further, including advanced customized features that would make Batman jizz in his skivvies.
HA!

Yes, this was yet another of the many good/bad ideas of The Badfellow. But if he's driving on that motorbike, I'll always hop in the sidecar to see where he goes.

Me?

I have been admonished by others in my general vicinity that beneath my greasy bathrobe, this;

When your greasy tighty whities have become reduced to a simple worn-out elastic band which has a clothespin to snug it up, it is unacceptable.

Beyond that, the grease holds the fibers together in the bathrobe, lest one eventually find themself wearing a see-through greasy negligee.

No harsh there, if ye might be a Lady.

In that case, mind the bra that has turned into a simple mess of elastic bands and under-wires.

Those hurt! You could poke an eye out.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

ScottMcG
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by ScottMcG »

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:24 pm
When your greasy tighty whities have become reduced to a simple worn-out elastic band which has a clothespin to snug it up ....
I don't see the issue here.
Amateur demolition derby on the carpeting afterward

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

You ar e all fucking degenerates
Not a one of ya'lls admitted unless you're wearing Levi's and a Harley shirt
NO BATHROBES ADMITTED
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

calx

Post by calx »

Thirsticus wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:15 pm
I can attest to that remark.
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

calx wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:53 pm
Thirsticus wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:15 pm
I can attest to that remark.
I resemble that remark.

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

This Saturday!
The Shed welcomes
THE PRE RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL! ot it's interior.
A charming reminder of the middle ages
*Plague victims crawl elegantly along the shite filled streets allowing patrons to keep their feet dry. The festival boasts two taverns, one humorous dwarf, and a taco truck.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Thirsticus wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:33 am
one humorous dwarf,
I also resemble this remark.