The Shed

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: The Shed

Post by calx »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vLaO7hoTxM

^^

Too many stupid hee hos on Earth. All our leaders need to be in a perpetual jail shed.
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

The Shed is so fortunate to be popular 40yrs. after the Manson gang ran amok. They would have taken over this thread and turned everyone of you sissies posting here into zombies doing his perverted will. LOL!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Charlie is the Shed-keep
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:50 pm
The Shed is so fortunate to be popular 40yrs. after the Manson gang ran amok. They would have taken over this thread and turned everyone of you sissies posting here into zombies doing his perverted will. LOL!
Who says they didn't?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Helter schmelter.

Now, Jim Jones? He was a guy who really knew how to spike the Kool-Aid... oh, yeah!
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:09 am
Helter schmelter.

Now, Jim Jones? He was a guy who really knew how to spike the Kool-Aid... oh, yeah!
Bubbz, my brother, had a great name for a punk band in the 80's. The Rev. Jim Jones and the Punchbowl Kids. We'd have used it too, but we sucked. I mean sucked to the point of not even being able to play three chords fast and shitty.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Patchez wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 am
Badfellow wrote:
Helter schmelter.

Bubbz, my brother, had a great name for a punk band in the 80's. The Rev. Jim Jones and the Punchbowl Kids. We'd have used it too, but we sucked. I mean sucked to the point of not even being able to play three chords fast and shitty.

Fuck it. We'll just get drunk and compose everything on a laptop. And maybe sucker some real musicians into back up work.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:28 am
Patchez wrote:
Badfellow wrote:
Helter schmelter.

Fuck it. We'll just get drunk and compose everything on a laptop. And maybe sucker some real musicians into back up work.
Dood, you sound like Thirsty Drunk except with a little more ambition. Be careful please!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Went to a memorial service for my old 1st cousin who died of cancer and was a career cop in L.A. then mostly the city of Huntington Beach in Orange County Ca. He was a cop and I was a hippy growing up in the 70's so he never really did like me.

Next door to the chapel was a place called 'The Shed' where we all went to have our wake. It was a for hire small auditorium with a small kitchen so they make money on memorial services. It was really convenient. Nothing is more annoying than to go to a memorial service in some nice place then to have to drive in a procession on and off freeways for 10 miles to the burial plot. My cousin was thinking ahead and had himself cremated. What an alpha dog!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Ha now that`s funny!!!!!

You a hippie????!!!!!!
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Patchez wrote:
Badfellow wrote:
Helter schmelter.

That name is perfect for a shitty punk band. Makes me want to start a band again and use it.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:50 am
Ha now that`s funny!!!!!

You a hippie????!!!!!!
Yes, I had huge long hair until the '80's which was the era of 'big hair' and I had none by that time. What a buzz kill!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Patchez wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:31 am
Lush City wrote:
Who says they didn't?
When I went to survey the Halloween decorations, I saw that in my shed. Some roach spray took care of it.
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:36 am
Patchez wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:31 am
Lush City wrote:
The Shed is so fortunate to be popular 40yrs. after the [name removed because: no need to memorialize depraved fuck wads] gang ran amok. They would have taken over this thread and turned everyone of you sissies posting here into zombies doing his perverted will. LOL!
Who says they didn't?
When I went to survey the Halloween decorations, I saw that in my shed. Some roach spray took care of it.
Similar thing: I went to the shed out back and some rodent must've died because it stepped in some vile crap. It left a footprint resembling the odd image up above there.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Fuckin hole kicked me out, I need a beer
Drink!