I abso-fuking-lutely LOVE hangovers!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: I abso-fuking-lutely LOVE hangovers!

Post by givemesomepils »

Bur wrote:I felt pretty slapped last Sunday, I was literally so tired and dehydrated that I had problem managing to make a simple soup. I took first piss like 6 hours from waking up too, despite drinking like liter of juice and water per hour. Standing too up too long had me with strange tingling and loss of feel on my feet and pain in mah joints. Everything was a-ok by 6 pm and I got a little exercise in as well.

I blame cheap vodka and the fact I forgot to eat.
I always had cheap vodka when I emended up feeling like this

I always drank near a handle. Whatever you say you Dont do that shit unless you Dont care about your life.

So Dont. I'm glad I didn't die and it was a terrible recovery every time I did that. All 3 times I remember
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Gall4185
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gall4185 »

Badfellow wrote:O' Toole probably crawled out of his grave just to say how much better he was feeling than you were.
I wouldn't be shocked. We'd to send a chef home early on because he insisted on doing shots of gin.

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Gall4185 wrote:
Badfellow wrote:O' Toole probably crawled out of his grave just to say how much better he was feeling than you were.
I wouldn't be shocked. We'd to send a chef home early on because he insisted on doing shots of gin.
i was bus girl at a plaece the cheff drank cream of mint he kepp asking us why he shit green. he was a nastyy fucker
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepils wrote:
Bur wrote:I felt pretty slapped last Sunday, I was literally so tired and dehydrated that I had problem managing to make a simple soup. I took first piss like 6 hours from waking up too, despite drinking like liter of juice and water per hour. Standing too up too long had me with strange tingling and loss of feel on my feet and pain in mah joints. Everything was a-ok by 6 pm and I got a little exercise in as well.

I blame cheap vodka and the fact I forgot to eat.
I always had cheap vodka when I emended up feeling like this

I always drank near a handle. Whatever you say you Dont do that shit unless you Dont care about your life.

So Dont. I'm glad I didn't die and it was a terrible recovery every time I did that. All 3 times I remember
Eeeehhhh... As the King of cheap vodka I have to tag you with the pussy flag!

Near a handle? Oh really. In the kingdom of cheap-shit-andworseswill this is our DNA. Your nasty hangovers are related to something different. Maybe not. Put in some more practice. I remember throwing up quite often in your age. But I never called the pussy wagon to the hospital.
Sorry for being harsh, but you need a lesson learned young padawan. Vodka in any shape or form does not cause what you are dealing with! Is that clear?! hhehehe "clear" hehehe!

Rant off
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

givemesomepils wrote:It seems like nobody here has had one of those multiple day hangovers where they probably should have went to the hospital the night before like me, I swear at least 3 times my hangover last 2 days to a week, I tried to drink more to feel better but would throw up, so I tried not drinking and only time healed it.
Yeah, such is the mileage on your liver. You only get so much. Those born with strong livers post on this website. In the the end it's only your health that matters. Did I say hangovers suck!!!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by One for the Frog »

Hangocrr see rreat

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

One for the Frog wrote:Hangocrr see rreat

Completely agree. Yup.

DRINK!

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Badfellow wrote:And do you know what I love even more than hangovers?

Why, getting drunk, of course! Pour it down the liquor hole!
You have clearly never had a hangover.

Here's a hangover - not the romanced bit you pussies who've never crawled on their knees to a yakking vessel whilst enduring a skull splitting headache. THAT is a hangover.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Col. Beam and his crew dumped me from my bunk at 0630 yesterdrunk, a piss and a smoke was the only notice I received from myself.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Badfellow wrote:Col. Beam and his crew dumped me from my bunk at 0630 yesterdrunk, a piss and a smoke was the only notice I received from myself.

This is not a hangover. This is a swollen, old prostate and a nicotine addiction.

Anybody who claims to have a hangover cured by a fried egg on a bacon on bacon bread sammich is NOT hungover. They're just hungry. If you're hungry, you're NOT hungover.

THIS is a hangover - in case I haven't made it clear - and, thankfully, these are a distant memory for me - my body long ago gave up being Carrie Nation and making me suffer for my one vice. You awake with not a throbbing, but a jackhammer viciously attacking your skull from the inside. This attack spreads to your innards - where it morphs into Fukashima, Katrina, Snowpacalypse and every other a or ypse you can recall and roils your innards to a tempest to the pernt where you are required to expel not merely the contents of your innards, but your innards as well. Keep in mind that the cruel minion of hell wielding the jackhammer inside your cranium is energized by the expulsion of your innards and turns his hammer up to 11 after the yak. Rinse, repeat for eight hours.

Anyone who can state, "Dude, I'm SOOOO hungover." is NOT hungover.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

NYDingbat wrote:... You awake with not a throbbing, but a jackhammer viciously attacking your skull from the inside. This attack spreads to your innards - where it morphs into Fukashima, Katrina, Snowpacalypse and every other a or ypse you can recall and roils your innards to a tempest to the pernt where you are required to expel not merely the contents of your innards, but your innards as well. Keep in mind that the cruel minion of hell wielding the jackhammer inside your cranium is energized by the expulsion of your innards and turns his hammer up to 11 after the yak. Rinse, repeat for eight hours.
That's the spirit! Celebrate your hangover!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Oh, and who said it was nicotine? Maybe I'm smoking crack through my swollen, old prostate?

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

If your name is hangover fuck off now

right, that's out of the way, treat the hangover like a dog. Both can smell fear.
I love you hangover, but come any closer and you'll regret it.

Having not had a proper hangover for over a month I can surely say I miss hangovers but then they do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. One big downide to not being hungover is the implicit expectation that I might be available to talk or do stuff before noon. I prefer my weekends to be free of all fruitful enterprise.

Also, didn't Jesus tell us to be chummy with our enemy, turn the other cheek and all that.

Fuck brevity, if you don't wake up with a hangover can you really be sure you've woken up alive?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

NYDingbat wrote:
Badfellow wrote:This attack spreads to your innards - where it morphs into Fukashima, Katrina, Snowpacalypse and every other a or ypse you can recall and roils your innards to a tempest to the pernt where you are required to expel not merely the contents of your innards, but your innards as well. Keep in mind that the cruel minion of hell wielding the jackhammer inside your cranium is energized by the expulsion of your innards and turns his hammer up to 11 after the yak. Rinse, repeat for eight hours.
Funny, my ex-girlfriends describeb menstruation that way
Drink!

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

My doctor said crack is good for the prostate.

Could have been my crack dealer that said that. Not sure.

Maybe my prostate dealer.