The Hole

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The Hole

Post by scream ale »

My dad used to smoke Pall Malls. Ah memories.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Damn thanksgiving is that horrible? Some of you seem more traumatized than an eight year old syrian refugee girl.

In germany we only suffer through christmas, and that`s more than enough to be honest, but this thanksgiving a fuck is on another level.
Ok we both have to endure amateur night in about five weeks, this year I invited me an AD to a gay party...

Btw DB, when was the international drinking holiday again? Sometime in august? Shit so long, can`t wait!
Drink!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Celebrate All Fridays Matter at The Hole

Friends, we are ashamed of where this county is going. Can't we all just get along? The neo-racist movement to declare today as "Black Friday" is simply disgusting. Here at The Hole, we refuse to take part in such a flagrant slap in the face to those who respect ALL people. Remember, we do not support or condone racial stereo types at The Hole; regardless of race, religion, or sex, your money is good here. Come on in and enjoy a special menu of drinks designed to satisfy all tastes.

BBC (Big Black Cocktail)
Kahlua, Hennessy, and Colt 45
$17.27

Tribe Member Deluxe
Manischewitz, Goldschlager, and Bacardi Silver
$29.12 plus tip

Mexican Independence
Cuervo Gold, Patron 1800 Anejo, Don Julio Reposado, Hornitos Plata, with Bud Light float
$63.42

No Reservations
Fire Water
Market Price

Something in the Armor
Baijiu, Soju, Sake, and Yellow Chartreuse
$227.99

Please no hoodies, bandannas, gang attire, team logos, gold "grills", saggy pants, red clothing, blue clothing, sunglasses, excessive gold jewelry, large wristwatches, the use of ebonics, speaking of Spanish, talking in Chinese or any other Chinese-type talking (including, but not limited to both North and South Korean, Japanese, Hong Kongenese, Hmong, and Vietnam shit) Hawaiian is okay. Speaking Alaskan is likewise permitted. Please, no Oakland Raiders fans. Also, no NBA Basketball Fans.

Remember, when you're out of money, you're out of The Hole.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

A double BBC without the colt and kahlua

Two Firewaters on ice

Mexico without independency on ice

Yeah Fuck the Raiders,

President`s suite
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Yes, The Hole is where we all come to talk pure shit. May you all have a great bowel movement in the morning!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:27 am
Yes, The Hole is where we all come to talk pure shit. May you all have a great bowel movement in the morning!
I'm fairly confident I will!

Beers + Garbage Plate = grand and glorious bowel movement in the morning.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

This is how stupid I am. I never get anything. Always the dumb one out on the periphery saying stupid shit, but not knowing it's stupid shit. Everybody else laughing at me when i think they're laughing with me. I thought this was about the bar in San Diego, and it took me months of following along with this thread before I realized it wasn't. I should just keep quiet and not let everybody know just how dumb I am. But fuck it. Y'all need someone to kick around and I'm happy to provide it. I never would have been unemployed in the days of court jesters.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:11 am
I thought this was about the bar in San Diego
Ha! That`s hilarious

You`re not dumb, just funny
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

What is deposited here stays here. That is the Hole and it's policies.
So let it rip. I'm beyond intoxication and need to call it a night...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

This really is quite a hole. Loads of entertaining bullshit. Like junk food for the mind.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey barkeep, gimme another amateur night special:

Black powder
Metal pipe
Fire
and a glass to mix it in
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Come Celebrate AMATURE NIGHT at THE HOLE

Join us in the meaningless tradition of "ringing in the new year" with a bunch of people who you are guaranteed to learn to hate.

-Expect cocktails to cost double their normal price, and food portions to be smaller and more expensive than usual.

-Enjoy the overwhelming pressure to have a good time.

-Sparkly outfit contest begins at 10:30 P.M. Winner will take home a new (to them) bottle of Cake Flavored Vodka*

-Children drink free. Plus, if you are a modern-day weak-ass parent, we will do our best to convince the little ones that midnight happens twice an hour as the giant crystal ball drops at the top and bottom of each hour starting at 4:00 P.M.**

-Hey, it's time for new beginnings right? To assure you will start the new year off on the right foot, our annual FUCK A STRANGER CONTEST ends a whole 30 seconds before the start of 2019!

-Nothing says HAPPY NEW YEAR more than a bunch of confetti, right? Well, confetti takes forever to clean up. So don't bring any and don't expect any.

-Every patron will receive one crippling hangover.

-When was the last time you were invited to a New Year's Eve beach bonfire bash? This is your year! Enjoy the warmth of the garbage incinerator located just steps from the alley entrance, smoking area, and abortion clinic.

-Let's face it, New Year's Eve can be a horrible reminder of just how lonely you are when you're single. There's also the fucked up pressure to have someone to kiss at midnight. So if you are one of the losers who doesn't show up with a date, we'll supply you with a genuine Vietnamese whore.***[/list]

No Door Price with 57 drink minimum.

*Management reserves the right to substitute "cake" flavor for any flavor of their choice.
**Management reserves the right to substitute crystal ball for an empty handle of Wolfschmidt Vodka or any glass or ceramic item of their choice.
***Management ewswerves the right to substitute Vietnamese for any race of their choice.
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

LMAO! I'm so glad I'm not in that age group any longer. Beware of child molesters.
-Children drink free. Plus, if you are a modern-day weak-ass parent, we will do our best to convince the little ones that midnight happens twice an hour as the giant crystal ball drops at the top and bottom of each hour starting at 4:00 P.M.**

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

The Hole... where the DJ has been playing Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch since 1991.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hilarious post DB.

The Hole is almost shaping up to dive status.

And no BF, they have 35 different iterations of Old lang syne be played and then start over
Drink!