Milwaukee's Best Ice now at a higher ABV

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

drunkin' Wisconsinite
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Milwaukee's Best Ice now at a higher ABV

Post by drunkin' Wisconsinite »

This isn't a beer to drink just because you like the taste, but it will certainly start you on the path to the island. Maybe they should market it as an "island "lager"? Seems like someone has already done that though.....this is an affordable, available and reliable beer for the masses - if you haven't had several in awhile, pick up a 30 pack and get busy fellow drunkards. Prost!

http://www.jsonline.com/story/money/bus ... /95624762/

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Milwaukee's Best Ice now at a higher ABV

Post by mistah willies »

Ahhh, the Beast. Tastes the same going down or coming back up. Does the trick though. But, what you save in pennies you pay for with time. Take the next day off from doing anything.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Hay guyz, I had one of these last night. It wasn't that bad. That may be helped because I had a cold 24 oz of Colt .45 beforehand, though. You know what the selling point of this was, for me? It comes in 1 QUART (32oz) cans for the same price as the other hobo beers, which is 2 for $3.50. I like to mix and match, hence the preceding "works every time" magic of the Colt .45. It tasted less liquored up malty than the newer, stronger and faster ICehouse (q.v.) which is the same ABV, Yo!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:14 pm
Hay guyz, I had one of these last night. It wasn't that bad. That may be helped because I had a cold 24 oz of Colt .45 beforehand, though. You know what the selling point of this was, for me? It comes in 1 QUART (32oz) cans for the same price as the other hobo beers, which is 2 for $3.50. I like to mix and match, hence the preceding "works every time" magic of the Colt .45. It tasted less liquored up malty than the newer, stronger and faster ICehouse (q.v.) which is the same ABV, Yo!
About to call "Whitey Malt Liquor" but you beat me to it. Best Ice is the standard northern Michigan ice-fishing beer; not likely to be turned down if offered to someone passing by.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

I'm thinking a repeat is in order, henceforth!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Friday is for Hobo beer. Question: how come clean convenience stores never have Colt .45?

Did you know that there was a MLB team called the Colt .45's? I think that it is what is now the Houston Astros, but don't quote me on that. You can find the caps at some retro sites. Pretty rad!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:53 pm
Friday is for Hobo beer. Question: how come clean convenience stores never have Colt .45?

Did you know that there was a MLB team called the Colt .45's? I think that it is what is now the Houston Astros, but don't quote me on that. You can find the caps at some retro sites. Pretty rad!
Looked it up. Funny indeed.
Now we need a team formerly called The Malts. The imaginary team from Cleveland had to give up it`s name when they merged with Baltimore`s The Liquors franchise.

Too stupid?
Drink!