The Life of Lushcity

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

The Life of Lushcity

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

As he brushes off the ladies from the night before, tossing cab fare, he leisurely moves towards the mini fridge. A leftover $10000 bottle of champagne will suffice for his morning mimosa as he picks the fresh oranges from the tree next to his balcony.
"I am living the life" he says to himself as he retires to the veranda. Then the phone rings. It's the enforcer line (not Trump). He counters swiftly against his eneimies, leaving no room for error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The Life of Lushcity

Post by mistah willies »

One time, I saw that Lush City walk into the Sands. I was sweeping the carpet and looking for dropped coins, and he walks over to the table where a bunch of serious drinkers were chatting, talking about things.

One of 'em looks up and says, he says, "Sammy. You go handle him."

Not for nuttin' but since that night, I hoid that he is verbose in Yiddish form that following week.

Yeah, dat's why that Tin Foilies Hat Cabaret had a run, for a week, in the Sands. He did that choreographing, but all them goils had kids with mustaches thereafter.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I resemble all these remarks!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Our hero saunters through the door, entering the affair fashionably drunk, somehow with a drink already in his hand. He gives a nod, a wave, a poke, and a wink to various acquaintances around the room as he casually sips his drink while giving an optical pat down on the entire visible area. Nothing out of the ordinary, he can almost guess what weapon each person in the room is carrying. But he notices the tinfoil lobbyists over on the corner fumbling with a package. He surreptitiously makes his way to the open bar

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

^^^^^^
This reads like another one of my boring dreams that go nowhere. Make a good entrance and cut a good figure then what? Get drunk and get fleeced that's what.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Through the Freedom of Infowhatever Act, I have found rare and damning footage of Lush Headroom under the influence of KGB mind control drugs some thirty seconds into my least favorite episode of Dr. Who.

I've been drinking, but let the evidence decide for itself.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 11:26 pm
Through the Freedom of Infowhatever Act, I have found rare and damning footage of Lush Headroom under the influence of KGB mind control drugs some thirty seconds into my least favorite episode of Dr. Who.

I've been drinking, but let the evidence decide for itself.
Now, you're fucking with me. Is that it? Max Headroom fake scared the crap out of me. I need more drinks!

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

I understand John Wick doesn't drink 'cause it makes him mean.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

So what happened? Where is the conclusion? Oh, well, it was scripted right out of the drunkard fantasy machine. Well, done in B&W. So where is the link to the conclusion? It really had that film noire look.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

One time, I hoid that Lush City was arrested for drunkenly fondling a mannequin in the window display of the local Macy's because he kept ordering free drinks at his little table from it. Yeah, we was five hands ahead of everyone else in there, but his tinfoil hat fell off and he lost his lead. Oddly enough, the three other mannequins in there were also arrested and booked for being indecently exposed. Man, he gets everyone in trouble when he goes on a drunken rampage.

Dude.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Mr. Willies is reminding me of my prepubescent days accompanying my mom to the department store to shop for clothes. I will always remember the desire to take one of those mannequins home with me for further examination. I was obsessed with finding how to take one of these dummies home with me. Is that perverted or what? Am I on Dr. Phil? WTF?!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 12:23 am
Mr. Willies is reminding me of my prepubescent days accompanying my mom to the department store to shop for clothes. I will always remember the desire to take one of those mannequins home with me for further examination. I was obsessed with finding how to take one of these dummies home with me. Is that perverted or what? Am I on Dr. Phil? WTF?!
That`s why you never married! "Wow, boobs are kinda hard, don`t know why everyone likes em. Count me out..."
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

The man that is Lush

Post by oettinger »

1) Kirk Douglas refers to him as Grandpa
2) He witnessed 150 year old rum barreled
3) The Ford Thunderbird`s design is too modern and the dials confuse him
4) Wasshing machines?????
5) Bettie Page!!!!
6) Jimmy Page left Zeppelin when and where?!
7) Ya ya smoking kills your ass
8) We didn`t lose 'Nam, we never competed
9) Refrigiator, what is that?
10) Got colour TV now and still voted Hitler

11) "and kiss my ass"
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The man that is Lush

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

SSN# - 42