*BOT* Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Badfellow »

Savage wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:35 am
Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:40 pm
And at the bottom of the staircase, there is a passage leading deep into an arcane labyrinth where the laws of reality and practical explanation are forever warped into an unending maelstrom of myriad forms.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore!
Thanks, but I'm ugly and redeemable for Camel cash.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Savage »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:14 pm
Savage wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:37 am
Lush City wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:24 pm
Here is my creed: we are conscious eternal souls having a physical experience. The deal is we forget all about that and identify with the physical experience. When you figure that out you can enjoy the ride. In fact that's the bottom line. Enjoy the ride!
Unless you're at the waterslide park, and they forgot to pay the water bill.

Oettinger In Vegas. Same bathing suit and everything.

OMFG.
like tears in rain

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

just spent a couple hours researching how the Pyramids of Giza were built. thanks marijuana and this thread
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Savage wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:44 am

OMFG.
when you realize it`s warm piss your`re having your rides on
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Okay, here's a question that's been bugging me for a while... if Jesus can walk on water, does that mean he can't swim? And how does that work on waterslides exactly?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:08 am
Okay, here's a question that's been bugging me for a while... if Jesus can walk on water, does that mean he can't swim? And how does that work on waterslides exactly?
The ultimate lotus effect. They crucified him because poor fucker never was able to wash. Hey then he was never babtised. Hmm
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:25 am
Badfellow wrote:
The ultimate lotus effect. They crucified him because poor fucker never was able to wash. Hey then he was never babtised. Hmm
Water was so afraid of him that it turned into wine? Must've smelled like an alley bum. Shoot, now I'm beginning to think we'd get along alright.

Thanks dudes.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

*hiccup*

Um, yeah...

Lotus effect has an hydrophobic effect on water, ya know, like rabies does to dogs. Hey, do dogs walk on water?

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

whiskeyprick wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:48 am
just spent a couple hours researching how the Pyramids of Giza were built. thanks marijuana and this thread
Legalize it bitchez! (It's what god put here for a god damn reason.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92M3HtWxNP4
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

WTF calx, don`t talk
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:53 pm
oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:25 am
Badfellow wrote:
Water was so afraid of him that it turned into wine? Must've smelled like an alley bum. Shoot, now I'm beginning to think we'd get along alright.

Thanks dudes.

That's a mad dog if I ever saw one. Got my magnum at my side. Just come a little closer and I'll send this doggie to it's rest. One shot will do it!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey why Lush, it just finished the BJ on you perv
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:40 am
WTF? Didn't know you were gay.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:32 pm
oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:40 am
WTF? Didn't know you were gay.
He's not gay gay. He just dabbles on the weekends.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I just had a horrible thought. If Jesus were crucified today, everyone in the crowd would be holding up their cell phones. The Stations of the Cross always make me cry. I can't imagine seeing them every time I go to YouTube for a little music.
like tears in rain