Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by oettinger »

I hired some board member to kill one of you.

Best five bucks spend ever
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Only got out the hospital in the early hours after having to deepthroat a camera a few time’s. Turns out I have a tear in my stomach lining and some sort of infection

Spent the past 12 hours drinking ipas and White Russians. One of the antibiotics they prescribed is the one that makes you violently sick if you mix it with booze. Gonna give that one a miss I think.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:08 pm
Only got out the hospital in the early hours after having to deepthroat a camera a few time’s. Turns out I have a tear in my stomach lining and some sort of infection

Spent the past 12 hours drinking ipas and White Russians. One of the antibiotics they prescribed is the one that makes you violently sick if you mix it with booze. Gonna give that one a miss I think.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, dude!
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

So oettinger's dad held a BBQ gathering today. He enlisted oett's help to man the grill so he could go mingle with all the old people that he invited. It's the funniest thing when these old Germans throw garden parties...the aftermath always looks like a heavy metal festival was here. Shit is just strewn about. And you know they are super drunkards because they leave it this way and don't bother cleaning up until they undrunk up the following day. Steaks, salads, and olives just laying around. A million dishes and glasses everywhere. Chairs overturned. Napkins blown off into the yard. Wine and booze bottles scattered about. All the cheeses and breads are always consumed however, so can't ever scavenge a scrap of that. But everything else is left for dead. The only things missing were deflated blow-up dolls and syringes.

oett did a bang up job on grilling the bread. Hopefully none of those old drunks contracted carcinogen poisoning.

Okole maluna!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

In the good old days this would have led to the overthrow of a neighboring Country. Damn Germans have gotten soft.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Is there a meat shortage in Germany? Grilling hunks of bread?

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

^ ^ ^ HA. It was supposta just be heated up with a mild crisp but well... I guess German's have their own ways of uh...doing stuff like that.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Speaking of those wacky German's...we were invited to coffee and cake the other day for oett's geeky bro's birthday. It's always oett's brother's time to shine at these gatherings because he has a "passion for baking" as I heard him once tell someone in German. So yes, that nerd baked his own birthday cake among many other goodies and in return, we brought him a fresh jar of homemade pickles (or jarred abortion for those of you who are privy).

I've mentioned my attendance of this tradition of having cake and coffee at 3:00 pm (or, 1500 hours as they say) before. I can't complain too much because it only happens on special occasions, but it's not my most favorite of things. I don't even really care for coffee nor cake, there isn't even any wine or anything, and I just sit there while people speak German around me. I'd actually prefer the high tea tradition in the U.K. because at least they have sandwiches with their tea and they speak English.

Anyway his brother the Cakemeister had it all set up outside and it was 90°F that afternoon (32°C which is especially hot as balls for here). Coffee was the last beverage I could possibly think of drinking at that moment. When I had a sip, it felt like a burning gun shot to my heart resembling the feeling of drinking hot coffee in the desert. Couldn't do it.

Not taking away from other countries traditions but 'Murrica NAILED afternoon gatherings. BEER on ice with snacks like chips and dips when outside in 90°F. Perhaps some wings and booze drinks like daiquiri's or margaritas for more "formal" occasions. Then have some cake after. That's how we roll.

And didn't Happy Hour - the ultimate afternoon meet up- originate in 'Murrica? 'Murrica...fck yeah! How I miss thee!

Okole maluna!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Next time bring a flask of whiskey to mix with that coffee.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:08 am
. I'd actually prefer the high tea tradition in the U.K. because at least they have sandwiches with their tea and they speak English.

if you "high tea" in England you gotta have the champagne....my mum and her friends are into all that shit, i've popped round before just for a few free glasses of fizz as they only live down the street.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

That coffee n cake shit must come from all the old abandoned grannies we have in germany. I hate it.

Sammy, great idea. Chocolate cake and whisky mixes very well
Drink!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:13 pm

At that point you might as well have chucked them on the fire and used them as charcoal briquettes.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:08 am
Speaking of those wacky German's...we were invited to coffee and cake the other day for oett's geeky bro's birthday. It's always oett's brother's time to shine at these gatherings because he has a "passion for baking" as I heard him once tell someone in German. So yes, that nerd baked his own birthday cake among many other goodies and in return, we brought him a fresh jar of homemade pickles (or jarred abortion for those of you who are privy).

I've mentioned my attendance of this tradition of having cake and coffee at 3:00 pm (or, 1500 hours as they say) before. I can't complain too much because it only happens on special occasions, but it's not my most favorite of things. I don't even really care for coffee nor cake, there isn't even any wine or anything, and I just sit there while people speak German around me. I'd actually prefer the high tea tradition in the U.K. because at least they have sandwiches with their tea and they speak English.

Anyway his brother the Cakemeister had it all set up outside and it was 90°F that afternoon (32°C which is especially hot as balls for here). Coffee was the last beverage I could possibly think of drinking at that moment. When I had a sip, it felt like a burning gun shot to my heart resembling the feeling of drinking hot coffee in the desert. Couldn't do it.

Not taking away from other countries traditions but 'Murrica NAILED afternoon gatherings. BEER on ice with snacks like chips and dips when outside in 90°F. Perhaps some wings and booze drinks like daiquiri's or margaritas for more "formal" occasions. Then have some cake after. That's how we roll.

And didn't Happy Hour - the ultimate afternoon meet up- originate in 'Murrica? 'Murrica...fck yeah! How I miss thee!

What's the matter with you people? Have you never heard of iced coffee? A shot of bourbon or rum or Baily's with a scoop of ice cream? Holy shit, what is your problem?
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:05 pm

What's the matter with you people? Have you never heard of iced coffee? A shot of bourbon or rum or Baily's with a scoop of ice cream? Holy shit, what is your problem?
No, they haven't heard of it. Unfortunately.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Fairly uneventful day. Did the usual household chores, got a pot of spaghetti sauce on the stove. Made it to the lone liquor store that carries Dickel rye and scored the last bottle of said rye. That was pretty awesome. I love relaxing Sundays.