Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:26 am
Had fried chicken and onion rings for dinner, Bourbon will fill the night
Cheers
I'd say count me in for that until the part about the spermatozoa experiment going on inside your head...
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:23 am
oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:56 am
Your day with a Spermcell? Gross

I on the other hand started off the day by fucking up breakfast. The potatoes looked done but they weren't. Firmest homefries I've had in a long time. The eggs were seriously charred on the bottom. Half of them are still on the skillet. This may be a sign I should stick to nuts, potato chips and beer today. We shall see.
Try again and again and again. One day it`ll be alright. I trust your cooking powers
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

RIP Alex Trebek.

Curious to see who will take his place on Jeopardy.

80 years -- quite a helping of life.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ Making wild guesses with no reasoning whatsoever as to who could replace big Al:

Roseanne
Joe Pesci
Donald "you're fired" Trump
"Weird Al" Yankovic

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Joe would be fun
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:12 pm
Joe would be fun

He'd be a riot.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Nausea wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:14 pm
RIP Alex Trebek.

Nobody will take his place. There will just be somebody hosting a game show now that he is gone.
RIP
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

waahoohah wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:18 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:14 pm
RIP Alex Trebek.

Nobody will take his place. There will just be somebody hosting a game show now that he is gone.
RIP
They've been grooming Ken Jennings for a couple years. I think I could get behind that choice.
DRINK!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:54 pm
Sammy wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:07 am
My Buddy calls me up and says I should come over for a steak cook out since it's nice out. I say ok and head over, Gave him money for beer and food. After three beers he tells me I should go home because he doesn't know when, or if, his Wife will be home, so now he doesn't feel like cooking steak. Then his Son, his Son's Wife and their three kids show up and all hell breaks loose, so I leave. And my Buddy never even offered to give me my money back for the steak and extra beer I never got to consume. He'll get his.

^ ^ ^ I feel you Sammy. I've been in these situations more than once and it's 10 times worse when you're a lady drunkard. I hate it when dudes pussy foot around to appease crazy undrunk women. And they are especially big time bitches when another bitch that's a drunk is in the mix.

My own brother did this to me. He invited me over...we were chlling outside drinking beers and had the grill fired up. Unfortunately his psychotic (now) ex wife shows up and threw a temper tantrum because we were, ya know, having fun and drinking which she didn't approve of either one. So I also ended up leaving to what ended up in a police intervention because she was so hysterical that the neighbors called the cops because they thought my brother was beating her or something, she was that out of control.

I don't understand why these dudes compromise their soul. And she wasn't even hot in the slightest and presumably pretty shitty in bed by the looks of her so you can't even call it pussy whipped. I find shitting on your fellow drunkards much more of a grievous crime. Especially when it's your own family and/or best friend!

Well, to my Buddy's credit, he did redeem himself by showing up at my house yesterday with a bunch of beer to watch some football. When he left he said he was definitely going to cook those steaks that evening and I could come over if I wanted to but I declined. He left me with enough extra beer in the fridge to settle his debt, so all is forgiven.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Breezy day at work.

Loading the veins with WT101.

Good start to the week.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

just found out my annual leave allowance went up to 30 days cause I've been with the company 5 years...celebrated by booking the rest of the afternoon off to drink.

I mean i'd have been drinking anyway with it being Friday and me working from home....now i just don't have to work while i do it.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

well fuck me straight in the shit pipe....

my day just took a fuckin nose dive...

picked up my fresh case of stella from the back step to load them in the fridge and I have noticed it is now 4.6% abv here in the UK!!!!

When i was growing up it was always my go to cheap beer, it was 5.2% and played a massive part in me falling in love with drinking...great memories of smashing pints of stella in the pubs that would let us in when we were 14/15...getting hammered as fuck on it as it felt so much stronger at 5.2% than the 4% ales we would get at home.

they fuckin nuked it twice already, first down to 5% to try and counter its "wife beater" reputation...then again down to 4.8% so they could pay less tax on it......NOW FOUR POINT FUCKING SIX......it's pretty much a light beer now. FUCK THEM. CUNTS.

worst part is I had already heard this was happening and forgot. I've got one single can of the old version left. Gonna compare and contrast but this will be my last purchase that's for sure.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:18 am

picked up my fresh case of stella from the back step to load them in the fridge and I have noticed it is now 4.6% abv here in the UK!!!!

When i was growing up it was always my go to cheap beer, it was 5.2% and played a massive part in me falling in love with drinking...great memories of smashing pints of stella in the pubs that would let us in when we were 14/15...getting hammered as fuck on it as it felt so much stronger at 5.2% than the 4% ales we would get at home.

they fuckin nuked it twice already, first down to 5% to try and counter its "wife beater" reputation...then again down to 4.8% so they could pay less tax on it......NOW FOUR POINT FUCKING SIX......it's pretty much a light beer now. FUCK THEM. CUNTS.

worst part is I had already heard this was happening and forgot. I've got one single can of the old version left. Gonna compare and contrast but this will be my last purchase that's for sure.

The Humanity!

FUCKING HUMANITY!
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:33 am
benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:18 am

The Humanity!

FUCKING HUMANITY!

a fucking sad day for us drunks in Britain mate.....

Meanwhile wives across the nation breath a sigh of relief....how the mighty have fallen.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

In a nutshell, earlier today: Image

And currently: Image

Cheers to improvements!