Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by whiskeyprick »

Delivery day at work(my credit must still be good cuz everyone arrived). The usual interruptions by Looky Lous, Karens, and Kevins.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I learned last night I had to work this morning. That sucked big time. Instead of being hammered already I`m slowly working my tired ass onto the drunk vessel
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Yesterday I pulled out of my drive way on the Triumph and got halfway out of my development before turning around and heading home. Got home and called in sick and took off for a 4 hour mental health ride. The day was just too nice to go to work.

"https://www.relive.cc/view/v7O9yLE2xLO? ... te">Relive
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm
Yesterday I pulled out of my drive way on the Triumph and got halfway out of my development before turning around and heading home. Got home and called in sick and took off for a 4 hour ride into a mental institution

Get well soon Patch
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I need to call in sick and take a four hour mental health walk in the woods.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Spend all day hungover preparing a turkey. It turned out excellent though and now I`m getting drunk.
Tomorrow will suck though, thanks to corona Old smart skunk and his gf will have to leave early. That means me having to drive em to the airport while probably being terribly hungover
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

So, after leaving the convenience store with my booze I commenced to wait for the light to change so I could cross the street. Being Halloween there was this young girl dressed in a cow costume gazing at her phone. The light changed but the pedestrian walk light was still red and the light changed back to red after the traffic cleared. I went and pressed the pedestrian walk button on the poll and told this gal, 'You're standing at the stop light and didn't press the button!" She said I'm not going that direction. I said why don't you go somewhere and get out of here and you look like a jerk in that cow costume! She muttered a few obscenities and walked across the street to my left basically still on the same side of this busy street where she proceeded to stand next to the signal pole and gaze at her phone. What a dip shit! It's unfortunate these folks have the right to vote. This only happens in large Democrat controlled metro areas. It makes a lot of people stupid!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:34 pm
So, after leaving the convenience store with my booze I commenced to wait for the light to change so I could cross the street. Being Halloween there was this young girl dressed in a cow costume gazing at her phone. The light changed but the pedestrian walk light was still red and the light changed back to red after the traffic cleared. I went and pressed the pedestrian walk button on the poll and told this gal, 'You're standing at the stop light and didn't press the button!" She said I'm not going that direction. I said why don't you go somewhere and get out of here and you look like a jerk in that cow costume! She muttered a few obscenities and walked across the street to my left basically still on the same side of this busy street where she proceeded to stand next to the signal pole and gaze at her phone. What a dip shit! It's unfortunate these folks have the right to vote. This only happens in large Democrat controlled metro areas. It makes a lot of people stupid!
She probably didn`t even know it was Halloween. She wears that costume because it`s comfy
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

had a fair bit of shite to do today...was helping the mrs look for a new job as she is probably getting made redundant due to the pandemic.

unfortunately the hangover gods were unkind.....I've been slowly but surely nursing myself back to health with beer.

The party bus is all fixed up now and out the shop....let's fuckin roll.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Another day in paradise with a high surf warning in effect under stormy skies. Finally some Winter weather in SoCal. Nowhere to go because outdoor dining today is not very nice so stayed indoors as usual and dialed into the Skype drunkard madness for people with nowhere to go. Well I was there and you should have been too, whoever you are.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

managed to sleep through my hangover again, got up and had some cold brew coffee with the free reese cup creamers from speedway. ate a bagel. did dishes. Fapped. Wondered if spermatazoa were like big like big and you only shot out a few of em but they were llke minnow sized and you had to stmp on em or put them n a fishbowl.
Had fried chicken and onion rings for dinner, Bourbon will fill the night
Cheers
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:26 am
managed to sleep through my hangover again, got up and had some cold brew coffee with the free reese cup creamers from speedway. ate a bagel. did dishes. Fapped. Wondered if spermatazoa were like big like big and you only shot out a few of em but they were llke minnow sized and you had to stmp on em or put them n a fishbowl.
Had fried chicken and onion rings for dinner, Bourbon will fill the night
Cheers
Your day with a Spermcell? Gross
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:56 am
Your day with a Spermcell? Gross
Gross? A day spending some quality time with yourself followed by fried chicken and bourbon sounds quite pleasent.

I on the other hand started off the day by fucking up breakfast. The potatoes looked done but they weren't. Firmest homefries I've had in a long time. The eggs were seriously charred on the bottom. Half of them are still on the skillet. This may be a sign I should stick to nuts, potato chips and beer today. We shall see.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

My Buddy calls me up and says I should come over for a steak cook out since it's nice out. I say ok and head over, Gave him money for beer and food. After three beers he tells me I should go home because he doesn't know when, or if, his Wife will be home, so now he doesn't feel like cooking steak. Then his Son, his Son's Wife and their three kids show up and all hell breaks loose, so I leave. And my Buddy never even offered to give me my money back for the steak and extra beer I never got to consume. He'll get his.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Sammy wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:07 am
My Buddy calls me up and says I should come over for a steak cook out since it's nice out. I say ok and head over, Gave him money for beer and food. After three beers he tells me I should go home because he doesn't know when, or if, his Wife will be home, so now he doesn't feel like cooking steak. Then his Son, his Son's Wife and their three kids show up and all hell breaks loose, so I leave. And my Buddy never even offered to give me my money back for the steak and extra beer I never got to consume. He'll get his.

^ ^ ^ I feel you Sammy. I've been in these situations more than once and it's 10 times worse when you're a lady drunkard. I hate it when dudes pussy foot around to appease crazy undrunk women. And they are especially big time bitches when another bitch that's a drunk is in the mix.

My own brother did this to me. He invited me over...we were chlling outside drinking beers and had the grill fired up. Unfortunately his psychotic (now) ex wife shows up and threw a temper tantrum because we were, ya know, having fun and drinking which she didn't approve of either one. So I also ended up leaving to what ended up in a police intervention because she was so hysterical that the neighbors called the cops because they thought my brother was beating her or something, she was that out of control.

I don't understand why these dudes compromise their soul. And she wasn't even hot in the slightest and presumably pretty shitty in bed by the looks of her so you can't even call it pussy whipped. I find shitting on your fellow drunkards much more of a grievous crime. Especially when it's your own family and/or best friend!
Okole maluna!