Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by oettinger »

Can only drink beer today because I have to pick up oldsmartskunk at the airport tomorrow. He`ll arive at 11:15 p.m.
Damn what should I do all saturday?!?
He will be here until wednesday, I`m pretty sure I know what I will be doing until then though
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

^ ^ ^Did Badfellow schedule that inconvenient itinerary? Thanks a lot Badfellow!
Okole maluna!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:26 pm
Nausea wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:08 am
Sounds like a proper send-off. The cubes are a nice touch -- just a small dose to keep everyone on the same page I imagine? Cheers to our good friends, gone and present!
I'll drink to that.

Yes, a little micro dosing did help keep everyone on the same page. My regular bartender commented how there seemed to be a cheerful aura in the air.
You might find this of interest.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It's been quite an interesting Saturday here in LaLa Land. Walking back home from my afternoon constitutional beer and a shot at the local dive I got into a physical altercation with some punk who tried to run me off the sidewalk with a Bird electric scooter. You may not be familiar with these but they are terrorizing neighborhoods. They are left on the sidewalks for people to unlock with their phone apps and off they go capable of high speeds over 30mph. I had already been knocked down from behind once so now I'm on a one man vendetta since the cops won't enforce the law. This time he approached me and refused to slow down so we got into a tussle and I ended up pepper spraying the guy. I have now changed my strategy and have opted out of confrontation. I found my trusty wire cutters and went for a walk to see how many scooters I could disable. People just leave them at the curb for someone else to unlock and hire. I put 5 out of service and tomorrow morning will go looking for more! Must be discreet though...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Patchez wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:29 am
At the tail end of my 11 day hell week. Yesterday a motor drive went out and I had to fight through our shitty parts system to find the latest and greatest drive. Then the software was two vastly different versions. So my 12 hour day turned into a 13.5 hour day. Fuck me right? One more 8 hour shift and I m done for three days. No. My Boss tells me yesterday morning that I have to stay over two extra hours for a training class this morning. Beyond pissed at this twat kettle. Fuck it. Wed. is his last day. See ya shit gargle.

*Edit*

Not to be a total Negative Nancy there was a silver lining to this shitiful day. The Roamainian guy I work with brought me a little sample of some Hazi Palinka today. I really think my Drunkard Guardian angel, who used the same board name as the aforementioned booze, was looking out for me. Thanks P.
You are still gainfully employed which means you will never be short buying more booze. Nothing worse than losing your livelihood. Pali is around looking out for you.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Enjoying the end of a three day weekend lazing around the house not doing all the shit I said I was gonna do when this time off came around.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:38 pm
...went for a walk to see how many scooters I could disable. People just leave them at the curb for someone else to unlock and hire. I put 5 out of service and tomorrow morning will go looking for more! Must be discreet though...
That rules!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Absolutely, I raise a drink in your honour
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Got up super early and went to the flea market. I had been wanting to go all summer and today was finally the day. Got a couple of 8 tracks, season 8 of Seinfeld and a pair of Jim Beam glasses. All in all a fun time!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:36 am
Got up super early and went to the flea market. I had been wanting to go all summer and today was finally the day. Got a couple of 8 tracks, season 8 of Seinfeld and a pair of Jim Beam glasses. All in all a fun time!
In the voice of Butthead: What a cool day
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Walked down to the local pubs down by the beach after lunch and watched sports and drank beer for almost 4hrs! Walked home and had dinner and drinks and still cranking at this late hour! They say I'm too old for this. Not tonight!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Work. Bullshit. And now....DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Nice relaxing day off. Piddled around the house a bit. Got a load of laundry done. Now fixing to head out to a local bar for the release of Fathead's Brewery. They are out of Ohio and are not being distro'd in our neck of Pennsyltucky.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I relaxed drinking a bottle of vodka after work today. Now I finish the last drops listening to Slayer
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:15 am
I relaxed drinking a bottle of vodka after work today. Now I finish the last drops listening to Slayer
Chemical warfare!!!!