Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by scream ale »

Sitting on my ass and playing records I've heard hundreds of times before.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Another fine day in SoCal real estate paradise. Yes, the prices are still soaring and the rumor is most are closing in cash. Well, it's all about to come to an end soon. This is where everyone wants to live and I got in early. Now I'm drinking off the fat of the land. There were no chemtrails in the sky today so the sunshine was bright and clear. There is a difference when the skies are milky white instead of sky blue.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Drank my dinner last night. Came home. Might have talked to some drunken wierdos on Skype. Played music way too loud and did some kung fu dancing in my skivvs. Smoked. Urinated off the second floor deck, twice. Threw money down to the delivery guy and made him tie the pizza box to the end of a rope because I was too shithammered and lazy to go downstairs.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

^ ^ ^
What drunken weirdos were on Skype?!?! Was Oettinger and Old $mart $kunk playing"Lady and the Tramp" again?

I suggest you should invest in a dumbwaiter. And probably new skivvz.
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:36 pm
^ ^ ^

I suggest you should invest in a dumbwaiter. And probably new skivvz.
Hey, man. My skivvz are brand spankin' new and free of Topol smoker's test tar stains. Though admittedly, they're not as hip as a pair of black Slayer jockey shorts with a pentagram on the crotch, or your sexy Wonder Woman under-roos.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Bubblez
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Bubblez »

Still doing between 55 and 65 plus hours a week. this is a pit stop. this is the pits. Stop
What would you rather do—leave a beautiful corpse, or a scorched Earth? Don’t live fast and die young. Live long and die hard.¸

—Sarah Szabo

I'm all for a scorched Earth policy. -- Me

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Woke up this morning and changed the 2-year-olds diaper.
Drank two cups of coffee and bitched at my wife for putting the cup in the dishwasher again.
Read the news while the kid watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Ate a sandwich.
Put the kid down for a nap.
Jumped in the pool to fish out rocks that the little asshole next door keeps throwing in it.
Looked at the time and said, "hrm.... it's after noon and I'm parched. I should have a beer."
Texted my buddies who are still working and laughed about how I was drinking a beer and haven't shaved in almost a month.
Went back in the pool because the asshole threw some more in while I was taking a shit.
Now I'm waiting for my wife to get home from work, so I can get shitfaced.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Woke up are went to work.
Got irritated. Very irritated. Just short of pissed off.
Went home. Found a bag with 3 tomatoes and 2 eggplants on the door knob. No fucking clue who left the goodies. Thanks.
As of this moment I am sucking back beer and playing loud obnoxious music obnoxiously loud.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

The wife came home and now I'm getting shitfaced.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Yester day I came home from work in the AM and had a few Guinness pints then toddled off to bed. Woke up and went to a fucking awesome show about an hour north of me. If you like metal, really sludgy metal, check out Red Fang. You won't regret it.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Another frustrating day in (almost) inner most circle of hell. Home taking the edge off awaiting my better half as I'm taking her out for garbage plates.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The last two days I kept packing/tearing apart/throwing stuff away that should not move with me. I think I should just burn this place down.
It`s finally friday afternoon and I keep chugging the cold bumwine like a desert snake
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

My Lady is next door, upstairs, receiving pain and pleasure.

I'm down here at Froggy Bottom, on my third Guinness with only a sipper of Bushmill's so far.

On the back wall, there's a weakened Tennessee whiskey in a square bothe bottle, and it's toddling the bottle of Jameson right friggin next to it.

Travesty. The bartender/owner could use some physical therapy herself. The selection of whiskies is quite assistanc admirable. So there's nowhere it would fit. But next to the Jameson's?

I'll tell her to place it near the other flavored low abv stuff, like Bailey's.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I was a little backed up yesterday so, against my better judgement, I took a Prunelax before bed. Big mistake. I was up at 4 am. I wandered around the house in a semi comma for a few hours before I finally realized I would not go back to sleep and made a pot of coffee.

Then I talked to an electrician in a half awake state. Don't recommend that. In my experience, all electricians are crazy. Then I argued with some lawyers. Definitely don't recommend that. I should arrange a cage match between the lawyers and the electricians. If there's a live wire within reach, I still wouldn't bet on the electricians.

So now I'm drunk and half awake and about to gut bomb myself with 3 day old fried chicken. Prunelax anyone?

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Sammy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:17 pm
I was a little backed up yesterday so, against my better judgement, I took a Prunelax before bed. Big mistake. I was up at 4 am. I wandered around the house in a semi comma for a few hours before I finally realized I would not go back to sleep and made a pot of coffee.

Then I talked to an electrician in a half awake state. Don't recommend that. In my experience, all electricians are crazy. Then I argued with some lawyers. Definitely don't recommend that. I should arrange a cage match between the lawyers and the electricians. If there's a live wire within reach, I still wouldn't bet on the electricians.

So now I'm drunk and half awake and about to gut bomb myself with 3 day old fried chicken. Prunelax anyone?
I think your day beat mine for crappyest.