Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I went to the liquor store and bought vodka, gin, and whiskey. Then I went and bought two cases of beer. The end.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ There's more to that one. I can tell.

machinehead
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by machinehead »

Get up at 3:30 am
Drive to work
Put up with idiots for 8 hours.
Drive home
Crack the first of the IPA's

Cheers if you work with idiots.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

The clock didn't drag ass for once. Time kinda flew by. Needs to do it again tomorrow. One. More. Fucking. Day.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:16 pm
spent all day at a property my in-laws owned, trying to cut their grass. One broken weedwacker, several fruitless trips to Home Depot and running the Day-Laborer Obstacle course, all for naught. I surrendered after cutting only have the lawn, leaving it looking like the ass-end of a dying dog with the mange.

6 hours in the hot sun and I accomplished nothing.

I could've spent that time getting drunk with you guys. (The Skype ring went off and I cried a little on the inside.)
You are a bigger man than I. Hope that makes you feel better. It's the truth.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Woke up still drunk, ate cold pizza, got lazier and drunkier and watched stupid videos (if you had to be eaten by any animal, what would it be?) all day, drank beer and smoke d weed until I passed out in a lawn chair in the yard for a couple hours. Fireworkrs started going off so I moved inside. Listened to the neighborhood warzone, got drunkier. Went back outside. fired off a couple guns til my ears rang. Now back in getting drunkier. Pretty good Independence Day for me.

Also, Didn't shit blood today.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:10 am
Woke up still drunk, ate cold pizza, got lazier and drunkier and watched stupid videos (if you had to be eaten by any animal, what would it be?) all day, drank beer and smoke d weed until I passed out in a lawn chair in the yard for a couple hours. Fireworkrs started going off so I moved inside. Listened to the neighborhood warzone, got drunkier. Went back outside. fired off a couple guns til my ears rang. Now back in getting drunkier. Pretty good Independence Day for me.

I think it's time for a colonoscopy. They'll give you fentanyl. You won't regret it.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Sorry, that port is exit only.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
(if you had to be eaten by any animal, what would it be?)
A single fire-ant has to nibble on me
Drink!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:

I think it's time for a colonoscopy. They'll give you fentanyl. You won't regret it.

Hahaha, Lush, the neighborhood pusher man
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Concerning yesterday... went fishing for three hours, caught some nice, pudgy smallmouth bass. Drank beer, chopped some wood but it was too damn hot so I took a nap instead.

Woke up an hour later to a weather alert blaring on my phone and watched a freak tornado tear through the countryside about five miles south of the cabin. Shortly after I went up to the golf course clubhouse a few miles away for Wild Turkey 101 and to see if anyone's place was damaged. Got gloriously shithammered for $20 plus tip.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm
Concerning yesterday... went fishing for three hours, caught some nice, pudgy smallmouth bass. Drank beer, chopped some wood but it was too damn hot so I took a nap instead.

Woke up an hour later to a weather alert blaring on my phone and watched a freak tornado tear through the countryside about five miles south of the cabin. Shortly after I went up to the golf course clubhouse a few miles away for Wild Turkey 101 and to see if anyone's place was damaged. Got gloriously shithammered for $20 plus tip.
You're living the high life while the rest of country city dwellers are living like slaves. I bet you don't even have to wear a stupid mask?

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Last edited by shawnonious on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

brandonman - are you on youtibe? did you post on a belinda carlisle video? I posted on it. i remember your name. i'm fucked up right now