Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:10 am
(if you had to be eaten by any animal, what would it be?)
A single fire-ant has to nibble on me
That post gets an F

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 am
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:10 am
Woke up still drunk, ate cold pizza, got lazier and drunkier and watched stupid videos (if you had to be eaten by any animal, what would it be?) all day, drank beer and smoke d weed until I passed out in a lawn chair in the yard for a couple hours. Fireworkrs started going off so I moved inside. Listened to the neighborhood warzone, got drunkier. Went back outside. fired off a couple guns til my ears rang. Now back in getting drunkier. Pretty good Independence Day for me.

Also, Didn't shit blood today.
I think it's time for a colonoscopy. They'll give you fentanyl. You won't regret it.

Hahaha, Lush, the neighborhood pusher man
"Fuck you mean I'm drunk muddafugger?!?!" - Richard Pryor

Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Badfellow »

Concerning yesterday... went fishing for three hours, caught some nice, pudgy smallmouth bass. Drank beer, chopped some wood but it was too damn hot so I took a nap instead.

Woke up an hour later to a weather alert blaring on my phone and watched a freak tornado tear through the countryside about five miles south of the cabin. Shortly after I went up to the golf course clubhouse a few miles away for Wild Turkey 101 and to see if anyone's place was damaged. Got gloriously shithammered for $20 plus tip.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm
Concerning yesterday... went fishing for three hours, caught some nice, pudgy smallmouth bass. Drank beer, chopped some wood but it was too damn hot so I took a nap instead.

Woke up an hour later to a weather alert blaring on my phone and watched a freak tornado tear through the countryside about five miles south of the cabin. Shortly after I went up to the golf course clubhouse a few miles away for Wild Turkey 101 and to see if anyone's place was damaged. Got gloriously shithammered for $20 plus tip.
You're living the high life while the rest of country city dwellers are living like slaves. I bet you don't even have to wear a stupid mask?
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

brandonman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by brandonman »

Went to the drag races tonight with a couple buddies. Some really bitchin' cars there. It was fucking awesome. I left, and had a 20 mile interstate ride back home. As I entered the interstate, two guys on badass sportbikes blew past popping wheelies and riding fast.

Needless to say, we became what I call Road-Bros. Those guys you race (TOTALLY LEGALLY) with on the road, seeing who pulls ahead faster, coasting down to slow speeds, lining back up, and gunning it again, together, while all of you in the group look out for where each person knows cops sit. It's a weird, passing connection, that feels so substantial. I had so much fun with these two dudes for 20 miles, and I'll never see them again. NOT-breaking-the-law on the interstate builds a very powerful sense of camaraderie that is hard to find.

I'd like to note I had only had 2 beers over 4 hours before I did this. I came into town, had a couple drinks at the bar because my adrenaline was still wired through the roof, then came home and am drinking safely at home.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Hugh
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Hugh »

brandonman - are you on youtibe? did you post on a belinda carlisle video? I posted on it. i remember your name. i'm fucked up right now

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ hahaha branlindaman carlisle
That post gets an F

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City »

brandonman wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:02 am
Went to the drag races tonight with a couple buddies. Some really bitchin' cars there. It was fucking awesome. I left, and had a 20 mile interstate ride back home. As I entered the interstate, two guys on badass sportbikes blew past popping wheelies and riding fast.

Needless to say, we became what I call Road-Bros. Those guys you race (TOTALLY LEGALLY) with on the road, seeing who pulls ahead faster, coasting down to slow speeds, lining back up, and gunning it again, together, while all of you in the group look out for where each person knows cops sit. It's a weird, passing connection, that feels so substantial. I had so much fun with these two dudes for 20 miles, and I'll never see them again. NOT-breaking-the-law on the interstate builds a very powerful sense of camaraderie that is hard to find.

I'd like to note I had only had 2 beers over 4 hours before I did this. I came into town, had a couple drinks at the bar because my adrenaline was still wired through the roof, then came home and am drinking safely at home.
I've seen this where I live. It's all good. You just have to watch out for cars changing lanes if you are in a congested area. It's great to do shit and feel alive!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

brandonman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by brandonman »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:32 pm
brandonman wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:02 am

I've seen this where I live. It's all good. You just have to watch out for cars changing lanes if you are in a congested area. It's great to do shit and feel alive!
Yessir, the road was pretty well empty the entire time
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Hugh
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Hugh »

Been on a bender since Thursday night and it's gotten to that point where I start to feel discombobulated from all the sleep and food. Tomorrow I'll clean up and get things done. But I'm going to take this bender one more day. Picked up a 12 pack of Miller at the liquor store just now, and will pour the whiskey when that's gone.

scream ale
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by scream ale »

If only the weekend would move at a snail's pace like the work week.

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City »

Well, of course I got up this morning when I was damn ready because I'm not beholding to anyone right now as far as selling my time. Worked out in my living room because the local gym is closed because of the idiot greasy wop mayor of L.A. What a fuckwad! Showered and went to a haircut appointment I've had for over a month even though I gave up hope of ever seeing a barber or stylist ever again because of the latest second shutdown.''

So, last Sat. I gave myself a haircut. Then this week found out my appointment was still good. They allowed any shut down restaurant or salon that could conduct their business outdoors to proceed. So, I went to get my hair cut to even out the homemade cut I had made then went next door the way I usually do to get a lunch of fish tacos and a tall 24oz. glass of draft Mexican beer. This place was all set up for outdoor service with tables and chairs and a large tent cover. The backdoor was open and people were sitting at the bar inside! The Health Dept. wouldn't like that but the owner is a definite free American. So, I took my lunch time fare indoors and got a nice buzz. So, fuck you Mayor Garcetti, you fucking assclown!

It was the end of a perfect day and it was only 12N! BTW, everyone I spoke to today was pissed off and angry and the people they know feel the same way. These are middle class folks that have accumulated some wealth and they are not going to put up anymore Marxist bullshit.

Just another day in a man made Hell that still masquerades as paradise...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Hmm fish tacos beer and your Tom Selleck stash getting mowed, hard or soft shell?
That post gets an F

Artful Drunktective
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:00 am

Question begs...didja slide down da spiral staircase?!?!
"Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze".

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:24 pm
Lush City wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:00 am

Question begs...didja slide down da spiral staircase?!?!
I did that once and banged my head!